+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I Have Some Really Bad News

I'd like to add my condolences, as another Miller, to Eric's family. He was an outspoken but, I would say, much respected presence on our board (among several from Barnsley...)

These reminders of the fragility of life, and our own mortality, help to put football into perspective.

I would like to add my condolences too. Not a great week - Eric's passing and then a much loved member of my own family as well - as others say, puts a lot of other things into a wider perspective.

at peace now Eric - and our beloved one as well

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    I would like to add my condolences too. Not a great week - Eric's passing and then a much loved member of my own family as well - as others say, puts a lot of other things into a wider perspective.

Sorry for your loss Saw and I appreciate you've still found the time to post a tribute .

That says so much about someone , nothing I can say will ever compensate for the loss of a loved one but we all appreciate your post despite a very difficult time for you and your family .

One again thanks for that , take care mate .

best wishes to his family on this sad news.
    A tough cookie on his day but always enjoyed his contributions
    Life can be fragile at times and puts things into perspective

I'll have a beer in his memory tonight

Such sad news - my thoughts are with his family

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post

Condolences to you and your family as well sawmiller...take care...

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Sorry for your loss Saw and I appreciate you've still found the time to post a tribute .

That says so much about someone , nothing I can say will ever compensate for the loss of a loved one but we all appreciate your post despite a very difficult time for you and your family .

One again thanks for that , take care mate .

Thanks mate - going to take some time to come to terms with it - many tears continue to flow - rallying round as a family to help each other through this - I'll be writing a eulogy to read out at the service though feel nervous about it to be fair

sorry again about Eric - glad he had mates like your good self

go well bud

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Condolences to you and your family as well sawmiller...take care...

thanks Roly

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567