+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have Some Really Bad News

Oh no, I echo what everyone else has said RIP mate.

Oh no. So sorry to hear that. It is a shock.
    I liked to read his posts. He was also a regular poster on the BBS I believe.
    RIP.

What a shock . Absolutely gutted and I hope you can pass on all of our condolences Animal to his family.

I always enjoyed reading Exiles post , he brought an edge to the board which you need. He liked to look at things from a different angle to a lot of us and it often brought about some lively debates which is good.

Really really sad news , one of the main contributors to this Board, a big hitter so to speak , seamed like a good man of principle

RIP Eric. You’ll be missed

R I P Exile condolences to the family

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    What a shock . Absolutely gutted and I hope you can pass on all of our condolences Animal to his family.

I always enjoyed reading Exiles post , he brought an edge to the board which you need. He liked to look at things from a different angle to a lot of us and it often brought about some lively debates which is good.

Really really sad news , one of the main contributors to this Board, a big hitter so to speak , seamed like a good man of principle

RIP Eric. You’ll be missed
    I will indeed ESR and will send Eric's family the tributes on this thread for them to read at some point in the near future .

Shocked.
    We had our arguments, Banter, and poked each other, sometimes with a bit of venom, No one wants to lose people who you can “Joust with” and Challenge. We didn’t, if ever agree on owt. But if life was full of people who you agree with all the time then it wouldn’t be worth living.
    Rest in Peace Exile.
    True Red, True Labour, and although I never met the guy, he stood firm and true for what he believed in.
    That’s all we can hope for in life.

Hope for a win tonight in his memory

It’s alway sad when you hear of someone who has died.
    R.I.P. exile, you’ll always be remembered on this forum.

Sad news RIP exile🙏🙏

Really shocked RIP Exile.

Rest in Peace Exile.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast