+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gave it a few days

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Same I was waiting to see if a match day victory would spring you guys into action about football , but ffs even a positive win under our belts failed to get any of you political guys talking about football , this board is dead as football forum
    There's 9 possibly 10 football threads on the 1st page alone.

You haven't contributed to any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    There's 9 possibly 10 football threads on the 1st page alone.

You haven't contributed to any of them.
    ....but posts about not being any football posts.

Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    78 people sent to care homes in Scotland from hospital between 1st March 2020 and 21st April 2020 without being tested positive for Covid-19.
    Only 650 out 3,599 elderly patients discharged from hospital during this period having been tested for Covid-19
    This means that 2,949 elderly people were discharged from hospitals throughout Scotland without being tested for Covid-19.
    Eventually the Scottish Government belatedly came to their senses on 21st April 2020 and introduced a new policy that patients had to have two negative Covid-19 tests before they were allowed to leave hospital. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54719827
    Yet another case of ‘shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted’.
    78 people known to have coronavirus were transferred to care homes by the consultant in charge, that's how it works. The independent report showed no evidence of care home outbreaks from any patients transferred, but I guess that's not what you wanted to hear. Interestingly, the Welsh government report concluded the same thing. This was reported as such by the BBC in Wales, different matter in Scotland. No prizes for guessing why. I genuinely don't get why people like you feel you have a right to be aggrieved when you're the ones who voted for tory control over Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    You didn't have to check up, I made the post you quoted indicating I was the person who was 'complaining' and saying that I tended to post in response to posts but would start a topic when I felt I had something interesting to add. I've done the half time scoreboard thing on this board in the past as well as on the Dark Blues Site. Talking of the Dark Blues Site and starting threads I started one on there some months ago bemoaning the fact that you had stopped posting thereon and suggesting any ban be uplifted! You may not want to post on there again but you are missed by many.
    Thank you for your kind words about me being missed on the DBF. I look in from time to time on the DBF to see what is being posted. I have some interesting information that I would have been delighted to have posted but John Neill has made it quite clear that I will never be welcome back there so that is too bad.
    There is one plus side every time I look at what is being posted on the DBF. I raise 0.5p for the Dee4life Trust through using dee4life.easysearch.org.uk as my search engine instead of Google.

Cheers.

Have a look at the Scottish family party.
    Addams or Manson?

Queen of Scotland "care home deaths is what I think of 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night"

Then probably sleeps very soundly dreaming of independence.....shameless

Do you mean Nicola more Saint Nic of Covid than royalty

And you couldn't be more wrong about her wanting independence

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Do you mean Nicola more Saint Nic of Covid than royalty

And you couldn't be more wrong about her wanting independence
    Aye sure.

It's her destiny.....apparently....according to her wee sister.

Loonies

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    78 people known to have coronavirus were transferred to care homes by the consultant in charge, that's how it works. The independent report showed no evidence of care home outbreaks from any patients transferred, but I guess that's not what you wanted to hear. Interestingly, the Welsh government report concluded the same thing. This was reported as such by the BBC in Wales, different matter in Scotland. No prizes for guessing why. I genuinely don't get why people like you feel you have a right to be aggrieved when you're the ones who voted for tory control over Scotland?
    Hi Taintedice
    Now we will get down to the ‘nitty gritty’
    First of all the two supposedly independent authors of the report who to my knowledge have never been named never asked people in charge of the care homes or the staff working there how they thought that the Covid-19 virus got into the care homes throughout Scotland including in Ian Blackford’s Skye constituency
    Ian Blackford in recent months has been very quiet about this subject.
    Secondly at the beginning of June 2020 when I had my Covid-19 test at Kings Cross Hospital I asked the GP who was examining me if they were busy. She replied that hardly any members of the public were now being tested. It was mostly members of care homes.
    When I received my phone call from a doctor from Public Health Scotland NHS Tayside advising that my Covid-19 test was negative I had a discussion with the doctor regarding my thoughts about the Covid-19 pandemic. I said to her that it was ridiculous that the residents of care homes throughout Scotland had been left to die. She replied that we will not get into the politics of that decision.
    That was the end of our discussion.

Aye sure.

It's her destiny.....apparently....according to her wee sister.

Loonies
    Queen Nicola wants Scotland to become an independent country so she can resign as First Minister and make her fortune on former prime minsters public speaking ‘gravy train’.
    Tony Blair does not want the UK to leave the EU because he wants to become the President of the EU.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)