+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Barnsley v QPR Match Thoughts

Thu'll be players all over Germany, Austria and Greece saying, "I see he's still using that Be Ready to Sacrifice speech before they go out. Soon wears thin".

Owd Chien's Secretary has tweeted the usual one word nar that we ev won a game. "Congratulations". Thanks Big Dog.

Didn’t know that SB but I’m excited enough just yet to start trolling him.

Just watched Rotherham thump Wednesday. Nowt to worry abart !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We need to remember we ev only won one game this season.
    Im sure we all know that SB, but isnt it good at last to celebrate a win and to give credit where its due ?.
    Just out of interest then, what would you be saying if we'd lost 3 and drawn 1 out of these recent 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im sure we all know that SB, but isnt it good at last to celebrate a win and to give credit where its due ?.
    Just out of interest then, what would you be saying if we'd lost 3 and drawn 1 out of these recent 4 games.
    I did give credit Acido but Jules objected to my post.

Up to the dizzy heights of 18th and two points clear of relegation zone. Wots not to like ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-10-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Correct lol. Im just going to enjoy this for a few more days.

These next 2 at home to Watford and away to Cardiff are normally bad for us. So it will be 10 games played by then and that will be an interesting time to look at the league table.
    It will help if we can start pulling further away from Wycombe & the Fowls!.

Wen wa last time wi laiked watfud ? Wiv ed a few good results at Cardiffs new grarnd entwi ? Nowt to fear !

Remember the relegation season in '13, they won here 1-5!. Ive always thought they're an annoying visiting team.
    As for Cardiff away, I think I can remember 2 wins and 2 draws for us there in more recent times ?.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345