+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v QPR Match Thoughts

Barnsley v QPR Match Thoughts

I think we all need a lift today , c'mon lads lets have those three points .

Seconded mate

Thurdud

I agree. Valerie has been in the door 2 minutes and has decided Miller is worth a spot on the bench though ! So i'm not holding out much hope.

A bit iffy at times but 2-0 up and Rangers down to 10 men I'll take it all day long .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A bit iffy at times but 2-0 up and Rangers down to 10 men I'll take it all day long .
    Until we scored the second I thought we were playing with 9 men as Mowatt and Frieser had done nothing.

Anyway come on Reds

We need a left back sharpish , i like Oduor , he's not a fullback tho ? Impressed with Frieser so far , lad's putting himself about well , not comfortable with this scoreline just now , don't look too good , a win will seriously improve the mindset and give us all a boost , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Great 3 points but cor blimey should have been at least 6 !

Well done boys , should really have won by more but I'll take a 3-0 championship win all day long .

Nice to be up and running at long last .

Early impressions of Valerian , in the Stendel mould in the technical area , never shuts up and massively enthusiastic which I like as I'm sure we all do .

Certainly more going on in the final third although against 10 men and Rangers chasing the game this wasn't the game to judge that too much in my opinion .

Promising with a huge test on saturday to come .

Brittain looks like he’s been with us a couple of years.
    James was just what we needed second half.
    Against ten men I know but a least 5 more wouldn’t have flattered us second half.
    Good start for the new head coach ( forgot his name )

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast