+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need my footymad friends help

Need my footymad friends help

Hello chaps and chappeses, as some of you know, I am a bit of Muso, along with supporting the Villa.

I'm in a band called Vardy and the Wilhelm Screamers - we have a single being released on the 1st December and is available on Spotify and all the other platforms. You can pre order it on Spotify so it goes into your playlist.

We are recording a video for it this week too... I will be certain to have a few nods to my beloved Aston Villa in the video

I was hoping that some of you may wish to contribute to the recording sessions and donate via the link below to help us record the debut album.

Thanks

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=QPxx4g4De

Done. Really good luck with it and I look forward to seeing the video!

Thank you Winnie 💋 you are a star!

I will feel slightly bad if when I finish ahead of you on fantasy football!

What a lovely community on here.

I'll post a link to the video when it's filmed and uploaded to YouTube

You are welcome, Sam.

Yes, we do have a lovely VM family here.

Don't think I'm gong to give you an easy time in the FL though! I shall be breathing down your neck all the way! But, you already knew that.

Great! I can't wait to see it!

Done! All the very best with the recording. Artists are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Done! All the very best with the recording. Artists are awesome!
    Thank you Oz! I don't like asking - like the blurb said, normally the funding comes from doing gigs, so we are kind of embarrassed to be asking, but see it as busking!

I'll sort out some merch for you guys when it's printed 🙏❤️

My pleasure. Fundraising is tricky but it's how you word it. What you're looking for is supporters/ investors, music lovers etc. kickstarter,
    indiegogo, pledge music, may also be helpful.

Done. Good luck with Sam. I’d rather give it to you than to Sky! I’m sure it will be much better value than watching us get taken apart by Leeds.

Done

Good luck Sam.

Thank you Picasso and Rosie 🙏❤️❤️❤️

The video shoot yesterday was great fun! Can't wait to share it with you all on here haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)