+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bugger! Baaarnsley...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'm loving Ivan Toney scoring let him hammer them in. I backed at 10/1 start of the season as the leagues top scorer .

Also had him for the first goal scorer tonight and he didn't let me down.

Barnsley - New Manager, new broom clean sweep as they say. QPR down to 10 men after 26 minutes so easier to beat. I would like Barnsley to stay up as they are much the same as us, no glamour no big names etc.

Imagine next season if Donny come up while Sheff Utd drop, pigs and us stay up, what a mini league that would be!

Makes it all the more important tomorrow night though that we get 3 points, a draw wouldn't do in my books.
    AS long as he dunt score against us eh Brin?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Efffing Watford just cost me £177 on my footy bet, got the 3 hard ones , Oldham,Reading and Barrow and the cert let me down.
    Loyal, Peterborough let me down, had an 8 bet accumulator. 2-1 up at one point but drew 2-2. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Pisses you off when you go for 8 and 1 let's you down you think is a banker, but in this case it was a W.anker!

Nice to see we're still so popular on here, eh Silly Boris ? lol.
    Now then altogether.. come on Barnsley!!.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...Are above us in the table atm 2-0 at ht. Wunt it be great if we could actually score 2 goals like them!
    Or 3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Or 3 ?
    Good result lads, its nice to see us pulling further ahead of the Fowls on points. Has their mini-bubble burst now btw, I think its 3 straight losses for them now.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Or 3 ?
    Indeed Cayton. Chuffin marvellous...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nice to see we're still so popular on here, eh Silly Boris ? lol.
    Now then altogether.. come on Barnsley!!.
    Hi Acido

Sad to read Exiletyke who posted on here quite a lot suddenly passed away very recently. He was posting on your board 3 days ago. Condolences to your fellow Tyke buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Hi Acido
    Sad to read Exiletyke who posted on here quite a lot suddenly passed away very recently. He was posting on your board 3 days ago. Condolences to your fellow Tyke buddy.
    Hey up Riley.
    Its been really good to see away fans like yourself & Casper Frank giving nice messages of condolances for Exile. Thanks for that

And Ive just seen the extra comments from a lot of your fans on the thread on our board. Once again lads, this is really appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123