+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leicester,Vardy & Foxes 2020/

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Anyway Leicester play 2 holding/defensive midfielders. So there will be room just in front of the fullback. I'll be looking for Costa and Harrison to cut in. klich and rodrigo to make runs into the box between centre backs and fullbacks. Difficult to get the ball to Costa and Rodrigo on the outside of the fullbacks.
    I said in another thread if we score first in the first half it will open up play and we will get them. If not it will be ping pong like wolves and they may hit us as they did, anyway who knows we will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I said in another thread if we score first in the first half it will open up play and we will get them. If not it will be ping pong like wolves and they may hit us as they did, anyway who knows we will find out.
    Who knows?
    Sure it’s all Greek to you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Who knows?
    Sure it’s all Greek to you anyway
    Mate when you combine Greek Ozzie And pom spells catastrophe hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Mate when you combine Greek Ozzie And pom spells catastrophe hehe
    You sure you meant pom there Oz. Or does it nearly sound like pom

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Kyrgios is indeed an idiot. Tomic is a disgrace. I met an Australian sports doctor once on a flight from New York city to Montreal he described Pat Cash thus, "He is an arrogant, selfish pr!*k. And I'm being kind." No idea why there are so many obnoxious Australian male tennis players. Don't know what happened to the gentlemen like Laver, Newcombe, Rosewall and Roche. I guess its the money. But....Federer, djokovich and Nadal and Murray don't behave like that. I think it started with Pat Cash. He was the template.
    Regarding Aussie tennis players - John Alexander was a real gent & beautiful to watch playing in his day and Lleyton Hewitt took fitness levels in tennis to a new dimension in his day,IMO.

Regarding tactics - This in essence is the Leicester Vardy & Barnes ploy & how to combat it.
    http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/11/...nsive-tactics/

But on the positive side Leicester have to stop us.
    http://outsideoftheboot.com/2020/10/...remier-league/
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    MOT
    Spot on Mrs O

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    You sure you meant pom there Oz. Or does it nearly sound like pom
    We call you poms over here I shorten it lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Regarding Aussie tennis players - John Alexander was a real gent & beautiful to watch playing in his day and Lleyton Hewitt took fitness levels in tennis to a new dimension in his day,IMO.

Regarding tactics - This in essence is the Leicester Vardy & Barnes ploy & how to combat it.
    http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/11/...nsive-tactics/

MOT
    John Mrs. O was a great man but was no champion was more a doubles player.

Tennis is a sport for tw@ts, Nadal & Federer exceptions to the rule, just look at that Scottish Bellend for a start....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)