+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Kenny happier now?

Is Kenny happier now?

Change of style and we’re looking good. Billy big boots signing is suddenly doing the business, whats not to enjoy?

Wtf didn’t he do this earlier?

Perhaps the fans meltdown made him realise the error of his ways?

Are we all much happier now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1 View Post
    Are we all much happier now ?
    Winning ways will do it for many.

The manner of those wins will please most.

I'm a lot happier!

9pts from last three. 9 for, 1 against, not too shabby

Nice to see Marquis earning his corn.
    Harness seems to be attracting a lot of attention from opposing defences.......always a good sign!

Injuries will play a big part this season (to all teams),we cant really afford anymore.

I am pleased that Macca is back in goal,I never had much faith in Bass.

Hiya Scou! Agree about Bass. Could never understand the thinking about putting Bass at No 1. Another weird Jackettism.

Still at least our illustrious leader has finally listened to what the fans have been saying for at least 2 years and gone for 2 up top at last. Better late than never I suppose. That has helped Marquis and put Harness in an area where he can cause some damage. Harrison and Jacobs look good signings as well. We’ve got the players, they just need using effectively. Could end up being a good season after all if as you say we can keep injuries to a minimum.

I wasn't that bothered about Bass taking over. Didn't really understand why it was done but the results were definitely better (until the playoffs!).
    Quite happy to have Mac back there though.

I certainly think we have a talented enough squad. They just need to be playing in a system that suits.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)