+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grosicki Transfer Situation

Grosicki Transfer Situation

What a total farce this is.
    Lawyers from the EFL and forest clocking up the hours in extortionate fees no doubt.

Life is tough for some.
    Damm leeches
    ( Apologies to the genuine honourable folk in the legal profession )

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    What a total farce this is.
    Lawyers from the EFL and forest clocking up the hours in extortionate fees no doubt.

Life is tough for some.
    Damm leeches
    ( Apologies to the genuine honourable folk in the legal profession )

As a compromise - can’t Forest have the useless waste of space called Phillips and we keep a promising player like Grosicki?

I wouldn’t play Phillips in a league 1 side!! When was his last good performance? Too long ago to remember but McDonalds on the Birmingham Rd receive many balls from this useless piece of crap

I can't see what the problem is personally. The paperwork was either received on time or it wasn't. Whether it was hours late or seconds, late is late, and that is the end of it. I hope the transfer does not get approved as I prefer to have Grosicki in our squad than Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I can't see what the problem is personally. The paperwork was either received on time or it wasn't. Whether it was hours late or seconds, late is late, and that is the end of it. I hope the transfer does not get approved as I prefer to have Grosicki in our squad than Phillips.
    We all would but unfortunately Bilic prefers Phillips

Read elsewhere the case is being heard tomorrow so we should know what's going on soon.

Did a similar situation occur a few years back with Manchester United when they signed a player (cannot recall who it was ) but fail to get the paperwork in until a few minutes past the closing of the transfer deadline. The authorities said as the player and club had signed before the deadline it was ok. Oh I forgot, it was Manchester United a big club, well back then they were.

Didn’t Leicester do the same but the player had to train only until the next window opened

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)