+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield Manager goes

Mansfield Manager goes

Mansfield part company with Graham Coghlan after 12 games without a win and losing 2 - 4 to Barrow.

Just goes to show that doing well at one club means it will be replicated.

I wonder who will replace him?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Mansfield part company with Graham Coghlan after 12 games without a win and losing 2 - 4 to Barrow.

Just goes to show that doing well at one club means it will be replicated.

I wonder who will replace him?
    Sorry, doesn't mean it will be replicated.

From I can see their team in lower mid table at best, but, should be no where near the bottom.
    No wins at all is very worrying for them.

With how everything is atm I imagine every ma, and his dog and its collar will apply.

I just wanted to say that there are many typos above. For some reason my phone will not let me edit. The delete post is highlighted and I cant uncheck it., if I do anything else it refreshes the page and I lose what I typed.

They've bought a massive pile of rubbish and have pretty much set themselves up to fail now in the same way Notts did in that division. they must be close to the salary cap as well and with a number of players on long contracts. They are in a massive massive mess. The worst thing they ever did was sacking Flitcroft. It's going to be a major challenge for anyone new going in regardless of pedigree. You would think they would have a lot of goals in them but the same was said about Notts forward line with dennis and hemmings the year we went down. Hemmings bagged a few but Dennis was either injured or ignored then loaned out. I would not be at all surprised if they fall out of the football league this year in fact I am actively willing it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    They've bought a massive pile of rubbish and have pretty much set themselves up to fail now in the same way Notts did in that division. they must be close to the salary cap as well and with a number of players on long contracts. They are in a massive massive mess. The worst thing they ever did was sacking Flitcroft. It's going to be a major challenge for anyone new going in regardless of pedigree. You would think they would have a lot of goals in them but the same was said about Notts forward line with dennis and hemmings the year we went down. Hemmings bagged a few but Dennis was either injured or ignored then loaned out. I would not be at all surprised if they fall out of the football league this year in fact I am actively willing it to happen.
    Well they should have never sacked Filtscroft , hope they pay like we did after nolan ..

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Well they should have never sacked Filtscroft , hope they pay like we did after nolan ..
    Spot on with Flitcroft. Chairman threw a wobbly. Not the first or the last
    C'mon down Agent Ardley. You have done a wonderful job at Notts'. Your a wanted man.
    Recommended him to a relation who plays for Salford. Laughed his bolloxs off

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Sounds like a job for Ardley!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Sounds like a job for Ardley!
    Damn right it is!

I am laughing my *******s off at the Stags though. All that money spent with nothing to show for it. Vanarama here they come!!!!!

They can have ardley and his negative tactics if they want and we’ll have the Cowley brothers instead.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast