+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aldershot and Halifax games re-arranged, Dagenham KO changed

Lightbulb Aldershot and Halifax games re-arranged, Dagenham KO changed

New dates have been set for our Vanarama National League trips to Aldershot Town and FC Halifax Town. Both matches were postponed due to a Covid-19 outbreak within our squad and they will now be played on the following dates:

• Saturday 7 November (kick-off 3pm): Aldershot (A)

• Tuesday 17 November (kick-off 7.45pm): Halifax (A)

• Dagenham and Redbridge on Tuesday 1 December will now kick off at the slightly earlier time of 7pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2020/october/fixture-update-261020/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-10-2020 at 03:18 PM.

I assume Aldershot is dependent on us having no new COVID cases when we test all the players today or tomorrow. Let’s hope the circuit breaker worked (for now) and the players who had it are making a quick recovery and we’ll have a full complement next week.

Anyone understand the logic of these early kickoffs? I know it’s not like fans have to get to the ground, but I still can’t understand a 6pm midweek kickoff like in the EFL.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I assume Aldershot is dependent on us having no new COVID cases when we test all the players today or tomorrow. Let’s hope the circuit breaker worked (for now) and the players who had it are making a quick recovery and we’ll have a full complement next week.

Anyone understand the logic of these early kickoffs? I know it’s not like fans have to get to the ground, but I still can’t understand a 6pm midweek kickoff like in the EFL.
    I guess it's helpful to the teams being able to travel home earlier, but not so good for the fans who want to stream it