+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When the fans return

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I know I get on everybody's tits OC, but politics matter to me because decisions made by hapless politicians affect my family, my neighbours, my friends and the kids down the street. We need a Prime Minister who can deliver competent, sensible, pragmatic centre-left politics, instead we have ended up with Boris Johnson and his Cabal of totally unfit for purpose Conservative and Unionist Minister Cretins.
    You don't get on my tits BT, I love your hysterical, BDS fuelled rants. More of them please. But when, oh when, are you going to open your eyes to what's happening in Wales, Scotland, France and Ireland. They have gone nuclear with the insanity and your Labour chums want Boris to do the same. Boris is holding out, we are the lucky ones so far in England, how much longer he can hold out against the loony left and the mad scientists I have no idea, but for now the man's a National Hero, they should raise his statue in Trafalgar Square, alongside Admiral Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Not surprised. Is your source in the cabal or the bunch of half wits? Lol
    Can't tell you OC, it's more than my life's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You don't get on my tits BT, I love your hysterical, BDS fuelled rants. More of them please. But when, oh when, are you going to open your eyes to what's happening in Wales, Scotland, France and Ireland. They have gone nuclear with the insanity and your Labour chums want Boris to do the same. Boris is holding out, we are the lucky ones so far in England, how much longer he can hold out against the loony left and the mad scientists I have no idea, but for now the man's a National Hero, they should raise his statue in Trafalgar Square, alongside Admiral Nelson.
    Not letting BT anywhere near my tits post hormone treatment. He wears sunglasses and blinkers so opening his eyes doesn’t work well.

Merkels gone too
    Germany will impose an emergency month-long lockdown that includes the closure of restaurants, gyms and theatres to reverse a spike in coronavirus cases that risks overwhelming hospitals, the chancellor said on Wednesday
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...-germany-video

Whack jobs, demented Krauts and French gay boys hold no influence over me OC.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Not letting BT anywhere near my tits post hormone treatment. He wears sunglasses and blinkers so opening his eyes doesn’t work well.

Merkels gone too
    Germany will impose an emergency month-long lockdown that includes the closure of restaurants, gyms and theatres to reverse a spike in coronavirus cases that risks overwhelming hospitals, the chancellor said on Wednesday
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...-germany-video
    I find it hilarious OC, they seem to think the virus is going to disappear after a couple of weeks lockdown, but it isn't is it, it'll still be there when they let us out again. What then ? I don't think they know, they're just kicking the can down the road, hoping something, anything will turn up.

I find it hilarious OC, they seem to think the virus is going to disappear after a couple of weeks lockdown, but it isn't is it, it'll still be there when they let us out again. What then ? I don't think they know, they're just kicking the can down the road, hoping something, anything will turn up.
    Forgive me sinkov, you know I lack the old grammar school education, but have we not tried and failed with this lockdown malarkey before?

You need locking up BT. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Forgive me sinkov, you know I lack the old grammar school education, but have we not tried and failed with this lockdown malarkey before?
    You know BT, I think we have. In fact I've had a look back to see how effective it was. On March 23rd Boris put us into a 3 week lockdown, but it didn't do much good and he had to extend it. I presume the 'experts' told him 3 weeks would do the trick, but to be fair I've given the lockdown more than four weeks to work it's magic, this is the result,

March 23rd, 1,128 admitted to hospital in England.
    April 23rd, 1.289 admitted to hospital in England.

Four weeks had no effect back then, but they think a two week 'circuit breaker' will do the trick now ? What's that definition of madness BT, you know that one about doing the same thing over and over again.

You know BT, I think we have. In fact I've had a look back to see how effective it was. On March 23rd Boris put us into a 3 week lockdown, but it didn't do much good and he had to extend it. I presume the 'experts' told him 3 weeks would do the trick, but to be fair I've given the lockdown more than four weeks to work it's magic, this is the result,

March 23rd, 1,128 admitted to hospital in England.
    April 23rd, 1.289 admitted to hospital in England.

Four weeks had no effect back then, but they think a two week 'circuit breaker' will do the trick now ? What's that definition of madness BT, you know that one about doing the same thing over and over again.
    The "other side" of the family all live up in Farnworth.

Eight adults all tested positive for coronavirus. All told unequivocally to self-isolate, quarantine and stay home.

Two weeks have passed, not one of them is or have been seriously ill, which I find odd because two of them are well in their 80's with serious underlying health conditions.

The children have however been allowed to go to school until half term intervened. No bloody wonder Bolton is now described by Whitehall as the COVID-10 "hotspot" of the UK.

The herd are flocking to our local testing centres like sheep on an Australian sheep farm going for the dip. Such is the paranoia, Boris now wants to designate Bolton "Tier 4".

Meanwhile the pubs are shut, but Poundland is doing a roaring trade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)