+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QPR after thoughts ..... new formation ......but still FRUSTRATING !!!

Every Championship coach will be reading that analysis (link on BBS) from his LASK days.

Too much coaching jargon to read it all for me but the main point is he plays 343 and wants his players to close the opposition darn/ get a foot in, now called "pressing" in coaching jargon.

One new coaching jargon term made me laugh. Apparently playing a forward pass down the middle is now called "vertical football" . I read it in Valerie's first interview and did wonder worrit wo.

On the basis of one game against ten men Valerie appears more attack minded than Struber. Last season's tactical genius/ hero Struber is now so last year.

Why did LASK sack Valerie ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-10-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Every Championship coach will be reading that analysis (link on BBS) from his LASK days.

Too much coaching jargon to read it all for me but the main point is he plays 343 and wants his players to close the opposition darn/ get a foot in, now called "pressing" in coaching jargon.

One new coaching jargon term made me laugh. Apparently playing a forward pass down the middle is now called "vertical football" . I read it in Valerie's first interview and did wonder worrit wo.

On the basis of one game against ten men Valerie appears more attack minded than Struber. Last season's tactical genius/ hero Struber is now so last year.

It wasn't for footballing reasons SB , I believe he got blamed for having the players training when he shouldn't have and LASK were deducted 6 points which cost them the league .

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4454221.html

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It wasn't for footballing reasons SB , I believe he got blamed for having the players training when he shouldn't have and LASK were deducted 6 points which cost them the league .

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4454221.html
    Thanks Animal. Dint know that.
    We dunt want him brekkin Coronavirus rules here nar Tarn is in Tier 3

!2 point deduction (reduced to 6 when all league points were halved) sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

I erd it wo cos he Loved A Stiff Kronenburg or ten after training

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Gerrim in Garrison. A new legend in the making. All befooar 10pm of course, socially distanced, obeying the rule of six and only supping wi members of his own household. All back to Vals after a trip to Offie then.

Nowt wrong wi' supping 10 Kronenburgs is there ?.
    And then before you know it he'll be getting them in for the lads in 'Mount, and getting himsenn barred.

They/Qpr could really struggle this season and theres some others who will as well like Cov. Surely Derby & Notts Forest will improve though.

Av earrd Nudgers loan move to us is in jeopardy , his lost his Charles Buchan book for boys onniz rooard to specsavers , slack play lad slack play !

He's a keen snowboorder they say , so iz probably used to being art ont piste !

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nowt wrong wi' supping 10 Kronenburgs is there ?.
    And then before you know it he'll be getting them in for the lads in 'Mount, and getting himsenn barred.

They/Qpr could really struggle this season and theres some others who will as well like Cov. Surely Derby & Notts Forest will improve though.
    I cheered Birmingham on tonight...... they were absolutely dire, they will be bottom five if they don’t Luke Sharpe. . Broke the habit of a lifetime and wasted Leccy on the dog botherers. Got to say I thought I was watching the Reds in disguise. Red ribboned mutts should have had ten! Roberts the only player standing out. And that Jutkevitch saw them home........to end a totally shytte day in style....

Better than Borat for laughs.

Well Nudger av watched match 3 times nar , and al not change mi view on Oduors performance , he wa run ragged , very poor in fact , like av sed afoor I reckon he will be a good player , he's no defensive fullback though, let's bi reyt ere , i ent a clew wat tha watching , tha must ev a marble ana mintoe for eyes !! , al agree withi on Mads and Mowatt and add Helik n Solbauer , keep an eye ( marble wun or Mintoe wun ) on Frieser , wi mite ev just dropped on lucky wi him ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast