+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay cut?

We can only hope that when a vaccine is found for this covid, one of the side effects is it treats deestyria.
    Would be refreshing to see a dee smile for once instead of froth

Dee under 12 season tickets are great value at £1.

If they had sold as many of them as we did that could pay Charlie's wage for ONE week,smashing.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    It might be hearsay but it wasn't said by me...but just out interest how do you know that it hasn't been that way for years if that info isn't common knowledge....anyway I'll leave you to discuss amongst yourselves and by the way I'm not a chunt or a clown 👍
    Ive stuck up for you Peter but this is now trolling. Coming on to wind up with no foundation and ill informed nonsense because we are cutting wages. Absolutely ignoring your clubs sales and revenue too.

Youve been a good poster on here at times but fvck off and have a think about things. Post lies and hopes on dee mad not here. Mods- clearly give him a try as i genuinely think he is a laugh at times but this is trolling. Ban him if he keeps this up. Im sure i talk for many on here

I never joined in anything I replied to a question about our season tickets which I think you asked...and was amused that there was no way anybody could know what's happening at Tannadice but everyone knows what's going on at Dens...anyway you're right it is boring... here's to the next 20%... for their flights home to the USA...you might get lucky and they'll take Harkes with them 😄👍
    You never replied to any question about you'r season tickets.You replie to tHeArAb saying why was you'r buddy BP getting roasted for coming on our board and havering pi.. about our season ticket sales that his pal had told him.When you stated you Imagine the facts about utd's business is common knowledge.I have asked you many times where you find this common knowledge you'r buddy made up but for some reason you will not answer

It might be hearsay but it wasn't said by me...but just out interest how do you know that it hasn't been that way for years if that info isn't common knowledge....anyway I'll leave you to discuss amongst yourselves and by the way I'm not a chunt or a clown 👍
    And how do you know that 99% of Diddlie seasons were no purchase on the cheap by pensioners no one knows?But because no ones knows who bought utd's season tickets does not make you'r crap about common knowledge in anyway right.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    You never replied to any question about you'r season tickets.You replie to tHeArAb saying why was you'r buddy BP getting roasted for coming on our board and havering pi.. about our season ticket sales that his pal had told him.When you stated you Imagine the facts about utd's business is common knowledge.I have asked you many times where you find this common knowledge you'r buddy made up but for some reason you will not answer
    Not like them toignore their own situation how many of their 1200 season tickets were the £1 ones ? I tell you how many - icouldnt give a fvck they are skint in lower division dont own their ground dont have a pot to piss in and aint coming up. Certainly wont be going on their site to try and engage in any conversation of this sort. Let alone making up figures and trolling. Would be banned in 3 posts by fat harry the golfer and reggie kray. Now thats a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    They are obviously trying to wind some up on here by trying to say that adults have bought u18s season tickets so they can watch the home matches cheaper through DUTV? Could be wrong though and I'm not even sure if an u18 season ticket gets you access to the home games.
    Don't think kids tickets get the matchs for free.

They dont

Correct.Do you get DEE TV if you have a £1 season ticket?,if you do i'm buying one to cheer myself up.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)