+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley on the verge

Burnley on the verge

Seems Burnley have been snapped up.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ed-El-Kashashy

Strange how the initial refusal has been overturned on appeal due to an ''admin error''.Theres me thinking that Masters & the EPL were infallible !

Joke.

Absolute joke.

Not for Burnley but the whole ****ty system.

I hope it falls apart.

"Owners and directors test cleared"

Bent Dick Master.

https://twitter.com/Mrbaldbrit/statu...478947840?s=19

This is fine though as they won't be a threat. For the good of Burnley they need to reject this. I dont mind the club and wouldn't like to see this for their sake.

Wowza. . .

That is quite a track record.

The bit about the private school Jammy was someone else. But still, fit and proper ? If I was a Burnley fan I would be worried.

Agreed G74.

If he counts as fit and proper, then how PIF failed. . . well we know why.

But what a ****ing joke.

It's insane, man. They're making it up as they go along. Although, if it saves Burnley, then it's a good thing on that level at least.

....in times of turmoil money is flying about all over the place looking for safe homes by the money men.

Pension funds are adjusting I noticed recently, I reckon theres financial shenanigans at play.

God the world is shiite at the moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)