+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: U.K. Orders Enough Vaccine For Vulnerable

U.K. Orders Enough Vaccine For Vulnerable

That’s Joe Public f ucked then as first in line will be rich footballers and those in Number 10 and all the chums!

Seems like Germany and France are having a full lock down and while the death count is rising here not many are clear of the tiers. If you are in tier 3 just get a car with four of you for a short journey to pubs that are open. In tier three there are pubs still opening selling burgers and hot dogs for a penny to get around the food law!

Whilst I don’t want a full lock - why does Boris not have the balls to shut all pubs and make universities distant learning but make the greedy f uckers pay back the students 50% of their fees and accom costs.

Come on Boris - you were to slow on lockdown before with thousands of Madrid supporters at Liverpool and the Races still on but proper decisions need to be made before the death count is 1000 plus and the public will demand it. Grow a pair Boris and be strong!

Vaccines for the vulnerable only is such a stupid and penny pinching tactic I can hardly draw breath I’m so flabbergasted.

I though Dominic Cummings was going to be the bloke who beat the MP’s into a sensible approach to things, to have a better feel for situations.

The bloke is a f u c k I n g moron as are most at the top table.

This makes absolutely no sense at all.

We are in the hands of politicians who, across the board and from whichever camp you can name are pretty much 90% useless.

F u c k wits and retards to a f king man and woman!

From what I have read, the government has ordered enough doses of two possible vaccines to cover the entire population. The problem is a logistical one, as much as anything. I understand that there is a worldwide shortage of glass vials in which to dispense the vaccine; there is no production facility in the U.K. set up to make that particular type of glass. There are not enough vehicles (trucks) with the correct refrigeration to supply the entire country within a short space of time. It could take until the end of 2021 before the whole population is inoculated and that’s assuming a vaccine is approved for use by the Spring. I suspect, therefore, that the strategy will be to inoculate health workers first, followed by those most likely to require hospital treatment, i.e. the elderly and others deemed to be at high risk. If we ever get back to ‘normal’, it isn’t going to be any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Vaccines for the vulnerable only is such a stupid and penny pinching tactic I can hardly draw breath I’m so flabbergasted.

I though Dominic Cummings was going to be the bloke who beat the MP’s into a sensible approach to things, to have a better feel for situations.

The bloke is a f u c k I n g moron as are most at the top table.

This makes absolutely no sense at all.

We are in the hands of politicians who, across the board and from whichever camp you can name are pretty much 90% useless.

F u c k wits and retards to a f king man and woman!
    The only person to enter Parliament with the good of nation at heart was Guy Fawkes !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)