+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Been a long time coming and sods law the fans weren't there to see it but hey ho a great result.

MOM Jamie Lyndsey. Gets stuck in/ all over the pitch/(what about the goal saving tackle second half in our pen area?)/ eye for goal. Plays with a smile on his face.The complete performance. He scored loads of goals for Ross County. I think we have a potential star here.

Jamie we love you and already will go down in millers fans folklore for being a pig killer!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-10-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Not sure what others thought but, for me, Miller was outstanding tonight. A menace he was at times, a real threat. Could have scored on around 73mins if he wasn't taken down. Hope he can maintain his form

Well done the miller's.

Thought miller had a good game. as well.He also helped with defensive duties as well as attacking. Also natural for left side

I don't want to use this thread to say this but I think Wednesday will go down if they keep Monk. Have they been the worst team we have played? Even with 11 men?

Im glad we carried on attacking after taking the lead.

Our players are Championship quality.

I thought they were poor. I cant see monk lasting much longer mi sen.

[and breath.....]

I hate watching us on the telly. I dont know what it is about not being at the match, but I'm just a gibbering bag of nerves. We we're 3 0 up with 85 minutes on the clock and I was convinced we'd lose 4 3.

But.... not this time. What an absolutely fantastic result that is. And be under no illusions whatsoever, despite their protestations, those Rotherham born pigs are hurting tonight. They DO care about losing to us. They are seriously hurting!! They look down on their hometown team and this kind of result just shouldn't/cant happen in their minds. Well, it has. So suck it up butter cups!!

Too buzzing to offer any meaningful comment on the match itself. I'll do that tomorrow.

Up the goddam wonderful, beautiful, stunning MILLERS!!!

🐷🐷🐷

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    [and breath.....]

I hate watching us on the telly. I dont know what it is about not being at the match, but I'm just a gibbering bag of nerves. We we're 3 0 up with 85 minutes on the clock and I was convinced we'd lose 4 3.

But.... not this time. What an absolutely fantastic result that is. And be under no illusions whatsoever, despite their protestations, those Rotherham born pigs are hurting tonight. They DO care about losing to us. They are seriously hurting!! They look down on their hometown team and this kind of result just shouldn't/cant happen in their minds. Well, it has. So suck it up butter cups!!

Too buzzing to offer any meaningful comment on the match itself. I'll do that tomorrow.

Up the goddam wonderful, beautiful, stunning MILLERS!!!

🐷🐷🐷
    got to agree with the above. Well happy tonight.

Should have been more goals but looking forward to work today 😂😂

Some good performances but Barlaser was different class.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Should have been more goals but looking forward to work today 😂😂

Some good performances but Barlaser was different class.
    Do we know why Barlaser was subbed?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast