+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I wondered if that was THE Brin.! I always thought hew would sound more effeminate than that!
    Roly, there is only one Brin

I have digitally analysed the voice on Football Heaven and compared it against the tone of the bad jokes posted on here and can confirm 100% that it was him.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 30-10-2020 at 12:44 AM.

Sure it wasn't a clone in a drone?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Roly, there is only one Brin

I have digitally analysed the voice on Football Heaven and compared it against the tone of the bad jokes posted on here and can confirm 100% that it was him.
    In which case I shall treat him with more respect in future on here. I thought he was just a big girlie blouse in a cardi but he sounds to me like a bruiser who works out in the gym every day!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    In which case I shall treat him with more respect in future on here. I thought he was just a big girlie blouse in a cardi but he sounds to me like a bruiser who works out in the gym every day!
    No that’s his wife

Interesting stat I heard on radio de-dar, washdays would need to win half their remaining games to get 53pts, that’s a huge ask and just puts it in perspective the enormity of the task in hand. Obviously their task could be made a tad easier if three other teams fail to get to the magical 50 mark. Come on everyone lets get those points on the board.
    Last edited by kevthemaltbymiller; 30-10-2020 at 10:05 PM.

It’s possible that due to the levelling up that fanless games appear to be producing that a team could be relegated with a record number of points

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Interesting stat I heard on radio de-dar, washdays would need to win half their remaining games to get 53pts, that’s a huge ask and just puts it in perspective the enormity of the task in hand. Obviously there task could be made a tad easier if three other team fail to get to the magical 50 mark. Come on everyone lets get those points on the board.
    Yes I heard that too. The 50pt thing is a bit mythical as only twice over the past 10 years has it been needed to survive, on one occasion even the 53 they mentioned wouldn't have been enough though as Peterbrough were relegated with 54 (shame) and only missed out on the playoffs by 14pts. On average a point per game (46) would be enough to survive, on two or three occasions 41pts have been enough but as Grist says this season might be exceptional.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 30-10-2020 at 10:08 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678