+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Wow. Just wow.

Get in there! That win (at home) has been a long time coming.

I'm just disappointed that we didn't score more. Shame they had a player sent off because that will be their excuse for losing, even though we were well on top when they still had eleven men on the pitch. I'm afraid that Wednesday are no longer MASSIVE, ha-ha. They are poor!

I've been on owls talk (meltdown) but had to shut it down. The language was making me blush.

Good team performance. Miller, wiles Linsey and Harding the standout players.

Absolutely brilliant and their goalkeeper was their man of the match.This is a very good team we have playing for us.Massive thank you to the management team and TS.But big disappointment not being there.

Very happy bunny tonight. Thought it was a good performance by the lads. Slightly worried early on when they were attacking down our left. But put the chances away in the first half, as LesPayne says often 2nd half happens like that.
    Blackman. Did what he had to. What on earth was he booked for.
    Harding. Another good performance and links well with his winger.
    Ihiekwe. Solid performance.
    Wood. Looked a bit susceptible early on, no problems later.
    Mattock. Steady performance.
    Lindsey. MOM, all over the field harrying and playing good balls. 2 goals what more do you want. This lads a good player.
    Barlaser. One word, Class, so much time on the ball it's been a long time since we've had someone like him.
    Wiles. Much better inside the lad is quality, still needs to do more with his distribution.
    Miller. Looked dangerous today, only downside was his man getting into good positions early on.
    Jozefzoon. Nice to see a winger back on the right, did well for the pen and caused problems when he ran at them.
    Ladapo. I know he didn't score but I think he's working harder than I've seen him do before and he looks to be a real handful for defenders.
    Hirst. Good shot that brought a good save from their keeper. Has pace for a big lad, like Alan Lee
    Smith. And Smith must score, how did he miss.
    MacDonald. Comes on and does the job, sorted

Brilliant result, ought to have been five, but delighted with 3.

Well played Millers. Great first half going forward although defence worried me in the first 20 mins. Barlaser looking very comfy at this level spraying passes around and enjoying himself, Wiles and Lydsey busy and effective, Miller looking dangerous and Flo getting up to pace. Disappointed in Freddy and Ike looked rattled early on. If we're going to get the hallowed 4th from bottom, it's games like this we have to win and great to see us take the piggies down. Hope it gives us confidence that we can score some goals.Just once more: Rotherham United 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday.

Excellent Result, and thank you all,

All I can say is "LOL".

Wednesday had a nightmare, I couldn't stop laughing actually. I reckon Wycombe will do 'em too.

Well played Millers. After we went 1 up they were playing on Woods and Mattock down our left and made some good chances, Miller not dropping back to help out. When Flint went off and then Lees got sent off that sorted the problem out for us.
    Les Payne said that their back 3 were 2 wingers and a full back. How did Smith miss that? , maybe if he'd scuffed it it might have bobbled in ...lol

Loved how comfortable all our players are on the ball and how skilful our creative players are, Barlaser, Miller, Josetzoom (spelling?) and Wiles all brilliant!
    We are far better than our last stint at this level! Just a bleedin’ shame we not there to see it!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast