+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you had 3 BIG Bombs!

If you had 3 BIG Bombs!

Haein been correctly, appropriately, but gently chastised by V57 re. a thread Ah started on the SFF which belonged here, Ah'm bein a good loon an gettin it right this time ( please - do not post Gerry Rafferty vids in response to my last sentence .... unfashionable or uncool as it may be, I ****in hate every sonic vibration lucky enough to escape Gerry Rafferty's cakehole!)

Anyway .... Many o' you guys have found yourselves in real fkn hellholes in the process o' followin' our 'once michty' .. or maybe 'yet to be equally michty' .... much as Ah hiv as a workin musician .... and so here we go.

If ye had 3 big baztard hoorin bombs ... like wipe some ****hole aff the map jobs ..... fit's yer targets?

Here's mine ...

1. Livingstone. Seriously! .... Many innocents would die .... but the world would be a better place, and the gods would give praise!

2. Tebay. ... because this ****hole is essentially 'Limbo' .... If you can remember bein' in that waiting room at school ... whether waitin' for yer 'cough-cough' .. or a booster jab, then ye'll remember the waitin room wis worse than fit ye were waitin for!
    So, obliterate fkn Tebay .... and maybe a nice wee bypass road can be sorted oot.

3. Westminster. In the words o' Edwyn Collins, Orange Juice era .... "Rip it up and Start Again".

...... Contenders :

Dunblane.
    Greenock.
    Lumphanan.
    Torphins. (private reason ... all on account o' one ******* jannie!)
    Drumtochty. (cos naebody worth spikkin tae wid notice .. and for once ... at least for a few seconds, it widna be as cauld, dark an' damp!)
    Hull. ... would prob have been my first choice, but - already being dead, would have been a waste of a big bazturd bomb!
    Forfar - need I explain?
    Torrevieja: In spite of having a lot of (home spun) fun there, the only place I have been to abroad that I would happily obliterate!

.... Next?

Buckingham Palace (provided the bitch was in residence.)

Nigel Farage's hoose ( as above)

Glasgow

I know you say big bombs but are we allowed smaller more tactical projectiles?

If so I'd probably hit my mums back garden (you're so immature) she's cut down a dozen or so small trees but the stumps are being a bit stubborn.

A laser guided tomahawk would probably save me a lot of work.

I'll get back to you with the other 2 choices.

Glasgow - to wipe out Sevco and Timmy

Dundee

Liverpool - the English version of Glasgow

Larkhall

Carluke

Law

My old school

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    My old school
    Fox ache, someone having a go at the poetic and melodic genius of Gerry Rafferty, and now the cerebral jazz funk of Steely Dan?

I’m seriously considering closing this thread.

https://youtu.be/SAUrtJzJCGA

https://youtu.be/68KNPp7hBvY

Westminster, Glasgow, Dundee?

What about mums tree stumps?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast