+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think we may have found the new Frecks...

I think we may have found the new Frecks...

...box to box player..good engine...a bite in the tackle...reads the game well...scores goals ..does the simple things well...step forward Jamie Lyndsey...

Just thinking if he keeps going like this he shunt be far off a scotland cap...

Well done Jamie lad, keep it up...

Good shout.

I was surprised to hear that they were only his second and third goals for the club.

I liked the balance of the midfield 3 yesterday and thought it worked well.

Lindsay never shuts up throughout the match either.
    Could well be a future captain.

I remember looking at a video of him when he was at Ross County before he signed for us Scum. He scored loads of similar goals to last night in that role drifting into the box from midfield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfoqRTmc9kQ

You can also see his defensive work on that vid. That last ditch goal saving tackle in the box last night was top drawer. If he had mistimed it it would have been a pen...superb...

The only prob is if he keeps it up the big clubs will come sniffing...

As a side note, its a shame that the goals he scored with the Ross County fans couldn't have been replicated last night. The millers fans would have gone ape when they went in...particularly the third one when we more or less put the game to bed...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-10-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...box to box player..good engine...a bite in the tackle...reads the game well...scores goals ..does the simple things well...step forward Jamie Lyndsey...

Just thinking if he keeps going like this he shunt be far off a scotland cap...

Well done Jamie lad, keep it up...
    roly, I thought Lyndsay had his best game to date for us, excellent performance. How refreshing to see a midfield player backing Ladapo up for once. He was there for the header, he was also in the box to despatch his 2nd goal, just what we've been missing and long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    roly, I thought Lyndsay had his best game to date for us, excellent performance. How refreshing to see a midfield player backing Ladapo up for once. He was there for the header, he was also in the box to despatch his 2nd goal, just what we've been missing and long may it continue.
    Lot of quality from him but let's not judge him against that shower of shyte. One of the worst championship performances I've ever seen by a team. They are garbage.

Nice to read comments that praise the team and management today.

Some of our supporters should reflect on last night and compare the playing budgets on show.

They were piss poor admittedly but I see some good signs in this lad ...

Jamie Lindsay's Wikipedia page has already been amended to Jamie ( the pig killer ) Lindsay.

New Frecks?

As in missing games due to injury?

I remember Ronnie saying he was a good signing when we got him. Had family problems early on in his Millers career but always gave 100%. Hope we get him on a longer contract soon because other clubs will have noticed him.

Lindsay was superb last night.

I think Wilsey is the new Frecks though he looks championship quality and getting better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast