That’s it, play nicely boys 👍.
72 , u wanna be doin lottery wen u get bak , as Lady Luck seems to be smiling down on you.😉. PS I got myself a Morellino di Scansano yest as a cheer me up, as a Sangiovese I assume you approve .

Another ‘blip’ on our attempt to ‘make the jump’, but hey oh that’s how the dice rolls.

A thought 🤔: am I the only one who actually resides within the bounds of BwD ??? On this here forum.
Just like Aucks I have no real desire to rejoin the ‘elite’ tier, even though I accept for many it is seen as the only place to be. Financially in these increased problematic times even more so.
Being a b+b resident, I will chance my arm and offer my take on the whole issue of BRFC.
Given my/their towns geographical position, sizing, history and demographic is it really any wonder we are where we are?
For me there are many factors at play, in fact far too many to list on here.
As it stands now, given the current crisis and with that the way it is being handled, almost everyone no matter where are going to be affected. However, I can firmly predict we amongst the less privileged areas will suffer more than others. As is always the case and with that the fortunes of the club.
There is absolutely no doubt the supporting fan base will suffer further.
As for financial stability - who can say. I gave up a long time back trying to determine Venkys thinking and strategy.
One glimmer of light is new kids on the block - Issa brothers (a powerhouse growing, big time). Who for now remain ‘locals’ to a degree. Would they decide at some point it maybe would be ‘fun’ to dabble in ‘the game’.

With all that’s going on in this here world I can only spend a portion of my time musing over BRFC’s future.
It’s a sad fact that for me that’s just how it is, maybe due to my advancing years and given that I have such happy memories of games and events way way back when I was much younger and we had nowt they’re just has resonant as the 90’s glory era. That’s Father Time for you I suppose.

Anyhow on a more cheery note : is Trump coming to the end of his tenure🤔🤪😂

Keep well guys.