+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have we played better since Crooks was dropped?

With crooks out of the side it give wiles the freedom to roam which suits wiles. Though crooks and barlaser link play last season was the difference and crooks will score more goals than wiles.
    Nice headaches for warne to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    In a word, no. Warne has got to run with the same starting 11 in order to show consistency and gelling a team buzzing with confidence.
    Those days are gone Brin with the way the game is today, and especially with this season being condensed. Throughout all 4 divisions I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a single instance so far this season where a team has remained unchanged from one game to another.

Have we played better since Crooks was dropped?

A tough question particularly now all you can judge by is the vague iFollow.

But roughly speaking my answer would be yes.

But it’s horses for courses, should we play a team with a direct style that depends on high balls from free kicks and corners then the height and physicality of Crooks becomes more important

We have two potentially strong midfields. It's just(!) a case of finding the right combination if they are all playing to their potential and are fit.

Warney will rotate the midfield.I wouldn't be surprised if he played Crooks at Stoke, if he's fit and ready.

In a way yes I think Lindsey wiles and Barlaser are our main three but I think if we can get crooks back to how he was we can have a super sub in him, no offence to Shaun macdonald but he scares the crap out of me when he loses the ball he goes down and plays dangerously

Was worried about lack of game time with Lindsey at start but he finally looks like it’s clicked for him

It is simple.

Crooks has got the tit on because Forest were after him in the close season.

Forest then sacked their manager and the deal fell through.

The lad is sulking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12