+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barlaser's passing ability

Barlaser's passing ability

The skill this lad has. Thank god we signed him as a permanent player.

His ability to spot an opening be it 15 or 40 yards and then to pinpoint the cross to a player is amazing to see. Such accuracy and skill, unbelievable. More than once last night he sent outrageous crosses/passes to a RED shirt, it was great to see this in action.

A lot think Kari Arnason could ping a ball but this lad is much better at it. I'm sure he's a got a great future ahead of him, hopefully it's with us for many a year.

NB. Also a nice penalty taker, accuracy and power.

As good as his passing is, what stands out to me is the times he makes for himself on the ball, hardly ever hurried. Sheer class

Let's enjoy him while we can.

The ball thru to Flojo down the middle for the pen was sublime, one touch as well.. if he can get some understanding with the wingers it will be very useful for counters when we are under the cosh. He is the best passer of a ball for many a year down new york way.

Absolutely a great passer and solid penalty taker. What i can't understand is why Wiles was on a lot of the corners and free-kicks last night, Dan usually puts a good delivery in for us and is our standard taker, but maybe they were trying some different set pieces to catch Wednesday out. Anyway, we can't really grumble after last night can we?

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    As good as his passing is, what stands out to me is the times he makes for himself on the ball, hardly ever hurried. Sheer class
    Exactly this.

Tbh I don't think he's been his usual self so far or been a patch on january -march last season. Though he's still looked very good

Yes the way he took thaT PEN was quality.
    Foot right over the ball so it didn't rise too much but also hit it sweetly so too much power for a keeper. It would have knocked him into the goal if he had stood there

There's been a lot of pens this season so far for and against us. We have scored 3 out of 4 now but we have not saved any. Blackman needs to start saving some. Our previous couple of goalies made some decent pen saves. Come on Jamal you are big enough...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    There's been a lot of pens this season so far for and against us. We have scored 3 out of 4 now but we have not saved any. Blackman needs to start saving some. Our previous couple of goalies made some decent pen saves. Come on Jamal you are big enough...
    Get him Adam Collin's phone number. He was pretty nifty at saving pens and could also teach Jamal his pre-penalty death stare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast