+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Semite suspended from Labour Party.

The left bite back! Corbyn's old chums Unite, the Communication Workers’ Union, the Fire Brigades Union, the Transport Salaried Staffs’ Association and the Bakers, Food and Allied Workers’ Union are considering withdrawing the financial support that together have donated around £6million a year to the party since 2015. Starmer will soon know exactly what "austerity" really means ~ with £30 million down the Swanee!

Oh yes bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The left bite back! Corbyn's old chums Unite, the Communication Workers’ Union, the Fire Brigades Union, the Transport Salaried Staffs’ Association and the Bakers, Food and Allied Workers’ Union are considering withdrawing the financial support that together have donated around £6million a year to the party since 2015. Starmer will soon know exactly what "austerity" really means ~ with £30 million down the Swanee!
    Brilliant, this is what we want, the Loony Left eats itself, more please, keep us informed BT.

Not the "Loony Left" sinkov, just a couple of million people who really have had enough of these charlatans.

Not the "Loony Left" sinkov, just a couple of million people who really have had enough of these charlatans.
    Bring him back, bring him back..

Not a couple of million people BT, just a few politically motivated union leaders BT, none of them the least bit interested in what their members think or want.

I remain in close contact with a lot of union members sinkov and they almost all back Corbyn.

When I can be arsed I will send you a few samples of their comments and to say the quisling and Tory Party sidekick Kier Starmer is not the flavour of the month would be an understatement.

I remain in close contact with a lot of union members sinkov and they almost all back Corbyn.

When I can be arsed I will send you a few samples of their comments and to say the quisling and Tory Party sidekick Kier Starmer is not the flavour of the month would be an understatement.
    Quelle surprise! The lefty Unions all support the lefty JC ---who would ever have guessed that? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Quelle surprise! The lefty Unions all support the lefty JC ---who would ever have guessed that? Amazing.
    And there are more of us than you would care to think Supersub6.

And there are more of us than you would care to think Supersub6.
    Haha. You forget that I live in the constituency of one of JC's cronies so I am well aware of the lefty lot ---it never worries me, I still sleep well ---unlike some!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)