+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Semite suspended from Labour Party.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I believe they're singing, dancing and celebrating in the streets of Gaza tonight BT, they've even turned the street lighting on so people can see where they're going. They always thought Jezza was anti-semitic, now they're sure.
    Jeremy Corbyn’s record as an anti-racist campaigner speaks for itself sinkov. Once he assumed the leadership, Jeremy embraced and welcomed diversity to the British Labour Party.

Unlike the wetback that is Starmer, Jeremy Corbyn displayed a much firmer commitment to combating racism in all its forms, as the 2017 manifesto clearly sets out on Page 112, under the heading Diverse Communities.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    However, I cannot believe you are so naïve to think the removal of the whip from Corbyn means "Anti-semeticism leaves (the Labour Party)".
    Me neither. They’ll be going to MacDonalds - whatever happened to the odious wee man

Reminds me of the Salem witch hunt sinkov. The schadenfreude brigade out in full force.

Starmer has just convinced me and a hundred thousand or so ex-Labour Party members any hope that our old affiliation could deliver a competent, sensible, pragmatic centre-left political party is dead in the water.

Instead, we have ended up with a dude who has just handed Boris Johnson and his Cabal of totally unfit for purpose Conservative and Unionist Ministers unbridled power on a plate.
    Surely it was Jeremy Corbyn and his supporters who handed unbridled power to BJ et al because of their policies at the last election. There are areas of England which steered away from the Labour Party in spite of having been Labour for 70+ years and where the Tories had alway finished bottom of the tree, even after the SDP and one or two obscure parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Surely it was Jeremy Corbyn and his supporters who handed unbridled power to BJ et al because of their policies at the last election. There are areas of England which steered away from the Labour Party in spite of having been Labour for 70+ years and where the Tories had alway finished bottom of the tree, even after the SDP and one or two obscure parties.
    Nowt to do with any allegations of "anti-Semitism" though Supersub6, it was all about "getting Brexit done!"

That's going well too!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They've got him, the independent Equalities and Human Rights Commission has him bang to rights, and Jeremy Corbyn has been suspended from the Labour Party. Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said this was 'a day of shame for the Labour Party".

No place for anti-semitism in our political system, at last they're being winkled out of the Labour Party, but it won't be easy, Corbyn is kicking and screaming, refusing to go quietly. You just hope Starmer keeps his nerve and completely drains the anti-semitic swamp in the Labour Party.
    If you want to really lift under a stone and see what real anti-Semitism looks like, have a read about what Timothy Snyder, the Levin Professor of History at Yale University, recently said about the Orange Buffoon who, “bases his rhetoric on the fascist idea of ‘us and them,’ leads fascist chants at rallies, encourages his supporters to use violence, muses that Hillary Clinton should be assassinated, denigrates the intelligence of African Americans, associates migrants with criminality, runs an anti-Semitic advertisement, spreads the Nazi trope of Jews as ‘globalists,’ and endorses the anti-Semitic idea that Jewish financier George Soros is responsible for political opposition”. And you lot worry about Jeremy Corbyn.

If you want to really lift under a stone and see what real anti-Semitism looks like, have a read about what Timothy Snyder, the Levin Professor of History at Yale University, recently said about the Orange Buffoon who, “bases his rhetoric on the fascist idea of ‘us and them,’ leads fascist chants at rallies, encourages his supporters to use violence, muses that Hillary Clinton should be assassinated, denigrates the intelligence of African Americans, associates migrants with criminality, runs an anti-Semitic advertisement, spreads the Nazi trope of Jews as ‘globalists,’ and endorses the anti-Semitic idea that Jewish financier George Soros is responsible for political opposition”. And you lot worry about Jeremy Corbyn.
    You speak for yourself -----what is worry?

But the Orange Buffon is a lucky man BT, he doesn't have Sir Keir Starmer and the Equalities and Human Rights Commision on his case does he, and between them they have the crusty old anti-semite bang to rights, stitched up like a kipper. Sorry mon ami, my sides are hurting, I haven't laughed so much in years.

I've crossed swords with you many occasions in the past army88, but still respect your dogged hatred of Jeremy Corbyn, a trait I share with you for my sheer, unadulterated contempt for Johnson.

However, I cannot believe you are so naïve to think the removal of the whip from Corbyn means "Anti-semeticism leaves (the Labour Party) and racism is introduced".
    Don't hate the man Bt , I do think though that you wear Corbyn blinkers still now , I know you've met the man and he was great et c _ I used to partner in business with someone and I thought they were great as Well, turns out they weren't as it goes.

I really not naive enough to believe it stops because Jeremy's gone, however my point was that the party is still appointing people who really shouldn't be allowed any where near politics and making important decisions for you and me.
    ( Semitic she's not , racist, it appears she is ) and yet still made the cut.

The way it is I wouldn't trust any of them , as ive said before all of them have the very same agenda , Labour , conservative,liberal and it's what's in this political job for me , that's right me me me me and no o e else.

As a question 're her remarks and tweets
    Telling the white women and young girls abused , raped and worse to shut up and get on with it with a view to settling racial tension with her brother's in Rotherham and Oldham.
    Do you think she's a model politician that Keir should be giving important positions to ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    As a question 're her remarks and tweets
    Telling the white women and young girls abused , raped and worse to shut up and get on with it with a view to settling racial tension with her brother's in Rotherham and Oldham.
    Do you think she's a model politician that Keir should be giving important positions to ?
    I don't think Starmer should even be the Leader of the Labour Party army88, we have enough Tories in the Conservative and Unionist Party without having one at the head of the Labour Party.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)