+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Would it be negative?

Maybe Maidenhead aren't as bad as everyone assumed/thinks. I may have to review my earlier thoughts on that result following their excellent recent form.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    What a surprise- another excuse - now Covid i was waiting for this one, well we would have won if 4 players were not out
    No sympathy Notts should not have played the game if they did,nt think they could win, to be fair to Neal -he never used that as an excuse , just the pro Ardley brigade - still i would expect nothing less
    Hold on soldier, who’s pro Ardley? I’ve just made a valid point about a team we lost to who are now on a very good run who beat us when we were under strength. Not an excuse, just an opinion and Ardley never mentioned. I also suggested there was no excuse for the Dover defeat!

When I say DavyFacts is very Black and White with his views. I'm not talking about him being a Notts fan.

There is no middle ground with this guy, its success or failure, it's Pro Ardley or Anti Ardley. He calls a spade a spade and Neal Ardley a tool. Nobody knows why, he's never explained.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Maybe Maidenhead aren't as bad as everyone assumed/thinks. I may have to review my earlier thoughts on that result following their excellent recent form.
    If you review it enough times, eventually you'll conclude that losing at home to Maidenhead United was an acceptable result.

I've said it before, if you keep lowering the bar one day Ardley will meet your expectations.

Works both ways sunshine. Handpick enough single game results and you can prove a point either way.

Remember you can't define a start to a season based on one game. Or evaluate an entire season by a playoff final game.

You have indeed said it more than once, and you are wrong every time you do. I've made my expectations very clear on here many times but each time you conveniently choose to ignore. Let's try again, same words but in a slightly different order to help you out.

My expectation is promotion this season, only promotion this season is acceptable in my eyes.

Yup that's a real low bar I've set the manager this season lol.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    My expectation is promotion this season, only promotion this season is acceptable in my eyes.

Yup that's a real low bar I've set the manager this season lol.
    I half agree with you on that one. I don't expect promotion, but I think it's the only acceptable outcome for Ardley to keep his job.

I hope I've got the first bit wrong, because I can't quite get my head around you posting "Ardley should go" if we don't get promoted!

Only you and maybe one other I can think of can't. I've said it all season, throughout preseason, even said it last season too more than once. I think it's the fairest approach all things considered.

Yet I'm Pro Ardley Poster Boy somehow to the most simple of fans on here. Happy to play that role if it keeps them happy but does make me lol when they get confused and all worked up.

Jesus Christ. Here we go again. I sometimes wonder if Laddo and Elitepie are one and the same person, like in that film with Jim Carey - ‘Me, Myself and Irene’. Does he log onto here to just endlessly argue with himself?

Either that or they’re gay for each other.
    Last edited by TSANHO; 31-10-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Jesus Christ. Here we go again. I sometimes wonder if Laddo and Elitepie are one and the same person, like in that film with Jim Carey - ‘Me, Myself and Irene’. Does he log onto here to just endlessly argue with himself?

Either that or they’re gay for each other.
    Come on, I was supposed to be BFP, surely I can't be laddo as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Come on, I was supposed to be BFP, surely I can't be laddo as well?
    You do come across as a very tedious, pedantic, tiresome and overall strange kind of bloke so perhaps multiple online personas isn’t beyond the realms of possibility in your case....however weird that would sound to a normal person.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast