+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Surely they weren't all Florist fans?

O/T:- Surely they weren't all Florist fans?

Those planks I saw on the national news dancing in the City Square after the curfew last night, please tell me they were refugees from the other side of the water. Shirley, Notts fans have far too much nous to pay such scant disregard to the Coronavirus?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-10-2020 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Those planks I saw on the national news dancing in the City Square after the curfew last night, please tell me they were refugees from the other side of the water. Shirley, Notts fans have far too much nous to pay such scant disregard to the Coronavirus?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Obviously not!

they were celebrating getting a draw a mighty Luton

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Serious question UTM.

What do you think the figures for the numbers of deaths are likely to show in November?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Serious question UTM.

What do you think the figures for the numbers of deaths are likely to show in November?

Covid is apparently replacing the flu, so I guess it will be typical flu-like numbers for November. Unless masks actually do work of course.

The two sides of the graph are not comparable making it completely meaningless. 0/10

Covid is apparently replacing the flu, so I guess it will be typical flu-like numbers for November. Unless masks actually do work of course.
    I suspect the flu season will be less and the second wave of COVD not as bad as the first given the huge behaviour change now vs before lockdown when nobody had even heard of a 2m rule or practiced any form of social distancing.

Give notice of a lockdown = Expect the younger lot to go out on the piss.

Older people moaning about it, but every generation would have done it. I can imagine how sh!t it would be to get locked down with your mum and dad when you’re 21.

I've said it quite a few times already but I think it bears repeating.

The number of deaths is not really the issue, it's the proportion of (relatively young, able bodied) people needing intensive care beds that is really scaring the bejeezus out of governments all over the world.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast