+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Watford Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Watford Match Thoughts

Hardest game so far this season no doubt , some serious players have Watford and the complete opposite to what we faced on Tuesday night .

Give these feckers the room we gave QPR in the first twenty minutes and they will cash in .

I'll tek a point .

Ad tekka point and a think we'll get one.

A point would be good even at home v Watford, fingers crossed the lads put in a good performance then anything is possible

Generally our better performances and results are against the teams who want to come out to play so to speak , they generally sit in the top 6 of this league .

Hopefully that transfers to this season too .

Early impressions of the new HC suggest he will set us up to win the game rather than a cautious approach .

We could feck some accas up tomorrow but we could easily get a bit of a hammering too .

It's one of those for me tomorrow , if we get put in the three or four club we'll have to accept that this is how it will every once in a while with this HC and his system .

However it may go the other way too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Generally our better performances and results are against the teams who want to come out to play so to speak , they generally sit in the top 6 of this league .

Hopefully that transfers to this season too .

Early impressions of the new HC suggest he will set us up to win the game rather than a cautious approach .

We could feck some accas up tomorrow but we could easily get a bit of a hammering too .

It's one of those for me tomorrow , if we get put in the three or four club we'll have to accept that this is how it will every once in a while with this HC and his system .

However it may go the other way too .
    Agree wi that. Av always wanted us to ev a gu. If we looiz, we looiz. A can hack that cos av sed that if we believe in ourselves, we can get goals against any team.

Av a feelin in mi watter abart Valerie. He's obviously a very vocal and passionate guy who is looking to gee up his players and keep em on their toes. Am proper tekkin to him.

The team I'd put out tomorrow .

----------- Walton ------

Sollbauer ------- Andersen ---- Hellik ---

Britain --- James -- Mowatt -- Styles --

Freiser --- Schmidt --- Chaplin ---

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Agree wi that. Av always wanted us to ev a gu. If we looiz, we looiz. A can hack that cos av sed that if we believe in ourselves, we can get goals against any team.

Av a feelin in mi watter abart Valerie. He's obviously a very vocal and passionate guy who is looking to gee up his players and keep em on their toes. Am proper tekkin to him.
    My instincts are telling me the same thing , a Stendel but with more tools to work with is how I see it .

Gerrit called off , it's chuffin wild artside

or shooit frum hafe way line

I think the Watford players willev sneaked arta the Doduth Holiday Inn last neet and walked rarnd corner and all edda double portion of Shaw's fish and chips followed by a Bellybuster Full English at the self service this morning.
    All darn to complacency thinking they can come to Grove Street and just stroke it abart and score six. They could be in for one hell of a shock.
    Our "big beasts" up front--Schmidt and Chaplin--will give their Centre Heyfs a torrid afternooin. At least one Watford player will looiz his head under the stress and be sent off.
    I can see a Jeff Stelling Super Six Buster on the way with most predicting a Watford win.
    Valerie will give another inspiring speech befooar they go art on pitch and Watford will collapse under a display of vertical football rarely seen in England.

Valerie urges all fans to remember--
    "Hands, Face, Space
    Follow the Rules Guys".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 31-10-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Vertical football
    Sarnds like one o them extreme spooarts or summat.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast