+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Collapsing Jelly

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Thought this was a Burnley FC site, how many virus and antiestablishment threads can we take before we get viral overload and forget the Clarets?
    No idea OC, but you don't seem averse to contributing to all and every one of them, which is not obligatory. Besides, if you don't like it, you can always take your bat home, you've done that before.

It is tempting Sinkov. The number of Covid threads is growing faster than the real thing, whilst Burnley threads are dying out and get little debate.

Johnson's ineptitude and arrogance is taking precedence over my ability to follow and support my team.

The Eton educated idiot is sucking the joy out of life while he exercises omnipotent, authoritative "governance".

Frankly, BFC are taking a back seat in what is currently stirring my emotions.

This forum is designed to enable debate and if anyone is stupid enough to think that the decisions this Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins are making does not affect the daily situation at Turf Moor, across EPL and EFL football clubs, they really do need to take a step back and see just how much damage is being done to a sport which is part and parcel of the working classes history and heritage.

Attachment 17334

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Johnson's ineptitude and arrogance is taking precedence over my ability to follow and support my team.
    Not to worry BT, on Wednesday there will be a vote in Parliament on Johnson's arrogance and ineptitude. An open goal for the Labour Party to defeat the government, and refuse to accept their insane plan to devastate the economy further on the basis of fictitious stats from a cabal of mad scientists. But of course they won't do it will they, this madness is what Labour want even more than the Tories, we're ruled by halfwits and mad scientists, they think they can control the virus.

Think again I say.

I thought collapsing jelly was a thread about Burnley FC. If Brexit was a wake up call to “get it done” then this take over saga needs to be done and done now. I am losing the will to live thanks to Lockdown, no transfers and ****ty politicians and scientists. You can all f*ck off. My next Match Preview will be X-rated.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    It is tempting Sinkov.
    Don't even think about it OC, there's only you, 59 and BT trying to keep me in check on the political threads. Those two I can handle easily, three of you is more of a challenge. You stay right where you are mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not to worry BT, on Wednesday there will be a vote in Parliament on Johnson's arrogance and ineptitude. An open goal for the Labour Party to defeat the government, and refuse to accept their insane plan to devastate the economy further on the basis of fictitious stats from a cabal of mad scientists. But of course they won't do it will they, this madness is what Labour want even more than the Tories, we're ruled by halfwits and mad scientists, they think they can control the virus.

Think again I say.
    My father-in-law and me were having a political discourse over a chippy lunch yesterday. These lunches are not of the paper bag sort and are rather posh, nice bottle of chilled Chablis, table properly set and off we go.

The old fella is a closet Tory but pretends to be a "Labour man". he dropped my jaw yesterday when he said, "Starmer has stitched Corbyn and Long-Bailey up like a pair of kippers, but what else can you expect from a Tory?"

I had nothing to add, but a good old nod of the head.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Don't even think about it OC, there's only you, 59 and BT trying to keep me in check on the political threads. Those two I can handle easily, three of you is more of a challenge. You stay right where you are mon ami.
    You can't fail to win sinkov, because Blow Job has an excruciatingly large majority, even if wetback Starmer wanted to stymie him, (which he clearly does not) he will never get 80 odd Tory MP's to rebel against Johnson. Slam Dunk - Lockdown it is!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You can't fail to win sinkov, because Blow Job has an excruciatingly large majority, even if wetback Starmer wanted to stymie him, (which he clearly does not) he will never get 80 odd Tory MP's to rebel against Johnson. Slam Dunk - Lockdown it is!
    Sir Rodney blasting Boris for not locking down 2 weeks ago would be worse. However you expect Government to pay for it, of course Governments magic money tree is really we oldies.

National debt now £2.4trillion and growing
    https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

As we sink deeper the Chinese are taking over the world financially in our turmoil.

"........As we sink deeper the Chinese are taking over the world financially in our turmoil."

Which is exactly as I forecast 6 months ago. The Chinese economy will be stronger at the end of 2020 than it was at the end of 2019!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)