+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Collapsing Jelly

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Should I ring and ask her or leave it to her conscience sinkov?
    Surely no need for that BT, you know her so well you must already know which way she'll vote, as I do. She's just like all the rest, she'll go through the lobby with the Tories, leaving thousands of her constituents to lose their jobs and businesses. Typical Labour, good at virtue-signalling, but in reality happy to play politics with peoples jobs and lives, a fecking disgrace.

I'm not into mind reading games sinkov. I will wait for the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm not into mind reading games sinkov. I will wait for the vote.
    If RLB comes over to our side BT, and votes against Boris and Starmer, then she'll go up mightily in my estimation, and I shall be booking an appointment with the nearest branch of Burton's, regarding displaying my posterior on their premises.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If RLB comes over to our side BT, and votes against Boris and Starmer, then she'll go up mightily in my estimation, and I shall be booking an appointment with the nearest branch of Burton's, regarding displaying my posterior on their premises.
    I shall look forward to that. Anything to soothe these dark hours.

Burton's will be closed by the time they have voted and they are non-essential so that will be a non-starter sinkov. You could try your local Majestic ---I seem to remember that you said that they were remaining open ---people could have a drink whilst watching ---they will probably need one!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Burton's will be closed by the time they have voted and they are non-essential so that will be a non-starter sinkov. You could try your local Majestic ---I seem to remember that you said that they were remaining open ---people could have a drink whilst watching ---they will probably need one!
    Yes, Majestic staying open Sub, and Dawsons in Clitheroe are as well. Don't know why, the regs must be different this time, they were both closed in the first lockdown.

Yes, Majestic staying open Sub, and Dawsons in Clitheroe are as well. Don't know why, the regs must be different this time, they were both closed in the first lockdown.
    So are you telling me sinkov I can nip over and buy wine indoors in Clitheroe, but I can't have a knock outdoors at Clitheroe Golf Club?

The lunatics are not only in charge of the asylum, they are running rampant.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)