+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup semi final - can we do it?

Cup semi final - can we do it?

I see no reason why we can't win tomorrow. Play to our strengths and don't worry about them. Looks like Ajer might make it, he would have been a big loss for them. Get up and at them and in their faces from the word go. Give it your all Dons. Weather here in Glasgow is absolutely awful today. Howling wind and rain. Not even 24 hours for the pitch to recover from today's semi final.

COYR 2-1

I'll eat my hat if we win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'll eat my hat if we win.
    What sort of hat is it? A small touree, a boater, flat cap ?

He's not the sharpest at the best of times but Cosgrove could be a really good addition with Watkins.

The wee speccy boy they have is looking good and with Édouard back then I reckon they'll win no bother.

Does it go straight to pens after 90 mins or is it extra time ?

Heart says a draw in the 90 , head says a narrow defeat

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    What sort of hat is it? A small touree, a boater, flat cap ?
    I think it'll be a postboy, at a jaunty angle.

We have had everyone coming out this week with their opinion in the media including McLeish which sounded like he was trying to wind up the victim's fans.

We better be ready for them right from the very start as I have a feeling that they are going to come out flying looking to put the game out of our reach early on.

I reckon we will win it if McInnes doesn’t do his anchor man approach. I say that but unfortunately he will most likely adopt his favourite approach. Every man and their dog knows the Celtic defence is an absolute shambles and that should be an incentive enough for us to be very positive and go with an attacking team.

We are a club who likes to talk the talk about wanting to win trophies. We should start acting like one whilst on the pitch and in the dugout. Don’t be scared of the opposition before you take to the pitch, show them they are clearly getting knocked out.

Collum gives hibs a penalty (it wasn't) they miss. Collum give hearts a penalty (it wasn't) they score.

Dons v hearts in the final.

If we get jack ross in for the final we might win

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast