+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lockdown

Nice to see you insisting on accurate statistics OC, good man, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nice to see you insisting on accurate statistics OC, good man, keep it up.
    These Facebook fake news posts that the gullible believe fit their agendas, need checking and if wrong taking down, not put on such a scientific community site such as here.
    Thank goodness some people do fact check social media garbage!

Update on the Second Wave of Covid currently sweeping the UK, threatening to overwhelm the NHS and necessitating an even stricter Tier System from tomorrow.

Number of Covid cases...peaked a month ago on November 2nd, before Lockdown, and falling since.

Daily admissions to hospital...peaked 11th November, before Lockdown could have had any effect, and falling since.

Deaths...peaked 9th November, before Lockdown could have had any effect, and falling since.

Case rates for over 60s, those most at risk...falling in all 9 NHS regions, and falling dramatically in 5 of them.

Calls to NHS 111 reporting Covid symptoms...peaked September 14th, and falling since.

As of November 15th, the latest available data, the occupancy rate in ICUs was lower in every NHS region, than the average for the last 5 years.

According to the Sage graph of the 31st October, which panicked Boris into Lockdown 2, they were predicting 4010 deaths today. The 7 day average has just dropped below 400.

Goodnight, sleep well.
    Last edited by sinkov; 01-12-2020 at 11:23 PM.

at last, here it is, as plain as a black crow in a snowy field. Can forget about having MP's to represent the concerns of the people - are there only to follow orders in exchange for cushy 80+ grand a year (and allowances)...in other words, Miscreant Whores.

the "Vote"

here's those who did, who didn't and those who couldn't be bothered.

scroll down for : Individual votes by party.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Co...16#notrecorded

Starmer once again provided no opposition to the government and defended his decision to order his MPs to abstain claiming it was, “not in the national interest”.

FFS! Why on earth did not order Labour Party MP's to join with the Tory rebels and vote against the government’s restrictions and this arbitrary and unnecessary tier 3 bulls**t?

I fail to see the point of the Labour Party when a Tory is running and ruining it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Starmer once again provided no opposition to the government and defended his decision to order his MPs to abstain claiming it was, “not in the national interest”.

FFS! Why on earth did not order Labour Party MP's to join with the Tory rebels and vote against the government’s restrictions and this arbitrary and unnecessary tier 3 bulls**t?

I fail to see the point of the Labour Party when a Tory is running and ruining it.
    15 honest, decent Labour MPs stood up for their constituents, ignored Starmer and voted with the Tory rebels, Jeremy Corbyn, god bless him, also voted against the lunacy. Sadly BT, your sweetheart RLB, was not amongst the 15 heroes, she failed to display any balls and sat on the fence alongside the rest of the Labour sycophants and the spineless LibDems.

Told you Becky was a waste of space BT, but you wouldn't listen, next time she flutters her eyelids at you mon ami, don't fall for her feminine wiles, you just listen to your Uncle Sinkov, he'll keep you on the straight and narrow.

Last night's poll amongst MP's confirmed once and for all sinkov, their self interest knows no bounds...

Attachment 17658

Have our Police Forces nothing better to do?

FFS, I cannot abide the wee man, but let's move on eh?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...CMP=GTUK_email

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    And if you want a dead cert for this afternoon, get yer money on Blakeney Point in the 2.23 at Catterick
    "Close with that one 59, by coincidence I know that horse well, I was on it at 20/1 when it won on the AW at Kempton about 3 years ago. It was with Roger Charlton back then, Duncan McCain has it now, with the the wind op seeming to have worked it might be worth a little bet next time out."

I trust you took my advice 59 and got on today,

Musselburgh 13.55 Blakeney Point Won 22/1.

Looks like you suffer from 'Right Horse, Wrong Race' syndrome' mon ami, never mind, you just listen to your Uncle Sinkov, he has this game worked out.
    Last edited by sinkov; 01-01-2021 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Close with that one 59, by coincidence I know that horse well, I was on it at 20/1 when it won on the AW at Kempton about 3 years ago. It was with Roger Charlton back then, Duncan McCain has it now, with the the wind op seeming to have worked it might be worth a little bet next time out."

I trust you took my advice 59 and got on today,

Musselburgh 13.55 Blakeney Point Won 22/1.

Looks like you suffer from 'Right Horse, Wrong Race' syndrome' mon ami, never mind, you just listen to your Uncle Sinkov, he has this game worked out.
    Oh bolloox I had a 7/1 ,1003/30 winner with the second to Blakeney Point at 20/1 .. Cost me 300 quid .. Bummer never saw this tip.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)