+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget Christmas ⚰️

Forget Christmas ⚰️

I personally can live without Xmas.......I couldn’t give a hoot about it.

For many it’s still very important though.

Forget the s h a g of the office t a r t this year and the annual vomit fest from the obligatory pub crawl.........if you’re lucky Boris will allow you to spend Xmas Day with your family.

I reckon that’ll be about it.

It’s a pity we’ll miss bonfire night, would have loved to reprieve Guy and replace on top of the fire with Dildo and her useless pal Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Forget the s h a g of the office t a r t this year and the annual vomit fest from the obligatory pub crawl.........if you’re lucky Boris will allow you to spend Xmas Day with your family.

Simple really, it was never in doubt, big words and big ideas do not cloud the reality of this virus and to those who have ignored it’s dangers and flaunted a total disregard, you have what you have sown. Stupid humans!

Yo Mick, surely riding the office bike at Christmas parties will always be a UK tradition.

I'll save a bit of money this year then.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Mick - all we all invited to your works Christmas party? Is your office tart a Liz Hurley type? Address by immediate return please!

Hey Al, if it was sumbdy like Gabby Yorath or Tamsin Outhwaite, then I'd gatecrash that party whether I was invited or not. Ohh yess.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Al, if it was sumbdy like Gabby Yorath or Tamsin Outhwaite, then I'd gatecrash that party whether I was invited or not. Ohh yess.
    Acido, you would have to do it wearing a Baggies shirt; and to gatecrash to party!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Acido, you would have to do it wearing a Baggies shirt; and to gatecrash to party!
    Wow Ketters lol, that is a challenge isn't it eh.
    I don't know if I could go out in public in another teams shirt... but I'm always up for a bribe or two!. And if it led to a 'goal' eventually, then I might be tempted. And hey, it is Christmas after all isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Mick - all we all invited to your works Christmas party? Is your office tart a Liz Hurley type? Address by immediate return please!
    My daughter is our only female employee AL so just be careful what you say 🧐🤨

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)