+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Villa 😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The funniest and most ironic thing about your hugely witty repost is the questioning of BaggieAl’s “ brain cell” count Freer.

A forum is a place where many people choose to remain faceless and hidden so it’s only fair that I don’t judge you too harshly.......you could be a highly successful individual, equally you could be a lowlife who’s achieved little and is universally unliked even by the rest of the people at the job centre.

You’re judging BA’s intelligence based on a forum.......I’ll give you credit, you are good at this forum stuff and you are cutting, sometimes very funny but often not.

I can take you or leave you, I laugh out loud at some of your replies on here and on your own forum........like I say, you’re quite bright at this stuff but you never ever seem to give anyone else any credit or admit they’ve come up with a good repost and that’s a shame.

I doubt you’ll lose sleep over my assessment, you seem the sort who’s short of a f u c k which he wishes to give......that’s also fine.

But........and after my Ronnie Corbett style digress, this is my point.

BA is not faceless to me, I’ve got to know him quite well off the forum and in “real” life.

He might ( in your opinion ) fail to reach your standards of cutting repartee on a forum frequented by around 50 blokes with nothing much else to do but lack of intelligence?

I think not!

The bloke has an absolutely unique business model which is genius that he built himself, it earns him a fortune and he lives in a lovely street inhabited by Premier League footballers and a World famous manager.

He also has a second business with his wife which again is very unique and something I’d never have dreamt up and again it’s the biggest in Europe at what it does.

I take my hat off to BA.......I like to think I’ve been pretty savvy on the business front but I’m not fit to lace his proverbial boots.

Whatever you feel he’s got shortcomings in Freer it ain’t intelligence mate.

Have yourself a good evening.
    A nicely worded post Mick. All true as well.

I hope things are still ticking over nicely for you chap despite the issues we all seem to face with supply chains at the moment 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    A nicely worded post Mick. All true as well.

I hope things are still ticking over nicely for you chap despite the issues we all seem to face with supply chains at the moment 🙄
    Hi mate,

Business is awful tbh......about 35% down against poor weeks this time last year.

Things are that bad I might have to throw another peasant on the fire just to keep warm.

Hi mate,

Business is awful tbh......about 35% down against poor weeks this time last year.

Things are that bad I might have to throw another peasant on the fire just to keep warm.
    If things get that bad you could always use the trip hazard to the front of your property before it gets any smaller, keep the home fires burning. .

Hi mate,

Sorry to hear that mate. I think it’s the same for any business relying on stock from overseas at the moment. I’ve got manufacturers in the US keen to supply me but some of their raw materials are imported so they’re waiting on suppliers etc etc. Never seen so many ‘out of stock’ notices on Amazon tbh

Quote Originally Posted by albionic68 View Post
    if things get that bad you could always use the trip hazard to the front of your property before it gets any smaller, keep the home fires burning. :d .
    lol!😀

.you could be a highly successful individual, equally you could be a lowlife who’s achieved little and is universally unliked even by the rest of the people at the job centre .
    Hmmm....if I were taking a bet on this one.....😀

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate. I think it’s the same for any business relying on stock from overseas at the moment. I’ve got manufacturers in the US keen to supply me but some of their raw materials are imported so they’re waiting on suppliers etc etc. Never seen so many ‘out of stock’ notices on Amazon tbh
    There’s serious production problems in China due to shortages of raw materials such as alloy mate.

There’s also a shortage of container capacity on ships out of China.

I’m already being advised of delays in the stuff in need for next spring.

Perfect Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Nice post Mick and congratulations on your self-made success BaggieAl (yours too Mick), I take my claret & blue hat off to anyone who forges such a path.

Thanks WVC although keep your claret and blue Business not easy though, but you need a smart marketeer at the helm to differentiate or be clever. Some say Biden is too old for example but my take is this - some at this age have more energy than many at 50 years of age - have learnt from past mistakes and have invaluable life experience. Biden has been smart with having Harris as VP as not only is she a smart cookie but well liked but will have helped win a huge amount of votes for him.

I also like how Biden has ignored the embarrassing tweets from Trump without freer.

At least we are guaranteed not to lose this weekend

A little bit of pleasure on a bleak weekend.

Watch that goal difference chaps.
    Bump

A little bit of pleasure on a bleak weekend.

Watch that goal difference chaps.
    With Allardyce it always gets worse before eventually getting lamentable

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)