+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Hibernian

ABERDEEN v Hibernian

“We go again”

This will be an interesting match to see how we react after a disappointing result at the weekend. Hibs are above us in the league so Del will be under pressure to get a home win against them. We have a decent record against Hibs so I expect a very positive result. 2-0 us is my prediction. We shouldn’t be losing at home to them if we are to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    “We go again”

This will be an interesting match to see how we react after a disappointing result at the weekend. Hibs are above us in the league so Del will be under pressure to get a home win against them. We have a decent record against Hibs so I expect a very positive result. 2-0 us is my prediction. We shouldn’t be losing at home to them if we are to be taken seriously.
    Great game to look forward to, Scottish cup 3rd place play off

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I liked 57vintage’s wrong un’s comment on another thread earlier but your 3rd place play off beats it.

Likee! .... But as stated over and over again on here, 3rd is nae good enough, 4th is embarrassin ... so - nothin tae lose

Lookin at upcomin' fixtures between oorsels, cheeks and HIVs ... this is a big a game as any.

Prediction ... 2-0 tae the good guys - then a whole fortnight (International Break) tae prepare for oor demolition o' der hun!

Is there any confirmation if Jimmy Krankie has given this the green light to be another "test event" and if so how many fans?

My score prediction is depending on the starting 11. Start with that lazy b@stard Cosgrove on the park and we will struggle and i would go for 0-0 or 0-1 (hibs) Keep the fkr on the bench or better still nowhere at all and we will win comfortably 2 or 3 zip, Hedges, Wright and Hoban (if its 3)

COYR
    Heid first
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 03-11-2020 at 04:28 AM. Reason: spellcheck doh

We'll probably win...

We wull SMASH em !!!!! COYR !!!!!

( Maybe )

Watkins and Hayes out, so will be interesting to see the line up. If Leigh is match fit I think he might start as wing back to combat the threat of Boyle. Would imagine the absence of Watkins means we'll have Cosgrove up front again.

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Kennedy McCrorie Ferguson Leigh
    Hedges Wright
    Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Watkins and Hayes out, so will be interesting to see the line up. If Leigh is match fit I think he might start as wing back to combat the threat of Boyle. Would imagine the absence of Watkins means we'll have Cosgrove up front again.

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Kennedy McCrorie Ferguson Leigh
    Hedges Wright
    Cosgrove
    Is big Eddy the eagle still out?

Is big Eddy the eagle still out?
    Oh aye, forgot all about him. Not sure. Also not sure about Curtis main. I’d expect McInnes will go for big Sham as he loves him.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast