+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden or Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course they did, why do think the announcement of a successful vaccine was delayed until after the election ? They weren't going to let the Donald take credit for it, despite all the work being done on his watch.
    I know I should no better sinkov, but sometimes I really cannot believe the utter bollox you come out with.

There is no vaccine, it's just more bollox to let them tell us they have solved the crisis which they made. FFS!

Of course they did, why do think the announcement of a successful vaccine was delayed until after the election ? They weren't going to let the Donald take credit for it, despite all the work being done on his watch.
    I think it was announced just after the election by the boss of Pfizer, so he could sell a load of shares and maximise the profit he would make, which he did.

Pfizer also announced that the vaccine was not funded by the US government. But they would accept some payment from the US government to vaccinate the population of the USA.

However, that would not stop Trump claiming that the entire vaccine was down to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post

However, that would not stop Trump claiming that the entire vaccine was down to him.
    Nothing can stop the Donald VC, the man's a force of nature, wouldn't surprise me if he's running again in 2024.

Nothing can stop the Donald VC, the man's a force of nature, wouldn't surprise me if he's running again in 2024.
    My old mucker out in California told me Trump's already lined up a new clothes horse since Melanie won't be around in 2024.

Attachment 17483

Robinette
    That’s been kept quiet Joseph
    Got a redbreast???

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Robinette
    That’s been kept quiet Joseph
    Got a redbreast???
    The drugs have finally got to you OC. It's sad to witness really.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The drugs have finally got to you OC. It's sad to witness really.
    Its the shock of him being called Joseph Robinette Biden Jnr, that did it your honour.
    His dad must have been a Robinette too?

It’s my grandmother Biden’s maiden name. It’s French. And it goes back a long, long way. Allegedly the Robinettes came over with Lafayette and never went home. I don’t know that. We can’t guarantee that.

They “came over with Lafayette and never went home”? The middle name is bad enough, but were Joe Robinette Biden’s relatives … illegal aliens?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2008...e_is_robi.html

Keep taking the pills OC...

Just taken them BT. Need to keep my BP down to survive this board. Get my vit D up for COVID.
    Thinking of becoming Fishnette. Always was a bit tight!

Trump still refusing to accept the result, he's now demanding a People's Vote.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)