+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden or Trump

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Trump please , can’t have a slimey child bothering Clinton puppet in charge.
    Are these serious allegations with any merit army88, or is it just more of Trump's FAKE NEWS? I certainly can't take to Biden, and for the life in me I have no idea why.

Can Trump really defy the odds and prove the pollsters wrong yet again? The mass media tried to rig the Brexit vote in 2016 so that the Remainers would win and they were then doing everything to get Hilary elected. Trump is not a nice person but I do not like the Democrat stance on the EU, trade deals with the UK and policies in the Middle East, while I wonder how they will deal with North Korea and China.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Biden confident of winning, so that’s Kamala Harris likely to be first female black President sooner rather than later.
    One Pence for Trumps thoughts.
    Seems it’s going down to the wire, cue civil unrest, lots of money for legal disputes this could run for weeks!
    The Democrats have twice put forward candidates who turn their voters off, how could they do that, shows what happens when money decides.

While my only concern with the American presidential election is how it will affect the UK.
    From what has happened overnight it would appear that the incumbent president is by his own tweet trying to disenfranchise some of the American electorate. This is not a surprise in that he has been planning for such a move over the last few months.
    His outpourings last night were embarrassing not only to himself but reflecting badly on his advisors, that is if he takes any notice of them in the first place.
    Would it not have been more sensible for him to wait until the result was known before stating he thought there had been electoral fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    While my only concern with the American presidential election is how it will affect the UK.
    From what has happened overnight it would appear that the incumbent president is by his own tweet trying to disenfranchise some of the American electorate. This is not a surprise in that he has been planning for such a move over the last few months.
    His outpourings last night were embarrassing not only to himself but reflecting badly on his advisors, that is if he takes any notice of them in the first place.
    Would it not have been more sensible for him to wait until the result was known before stating he thought there had been electoral fraud.
    Trump loves our Queen ~ he will act favourably towards us. I think Biden would be an ever bigger nightmare than Trump.

I'll stick with the Orange Buffoon, at least we know what we are getting.

Yes he will look a chump Trump if he’s won as it looks will happen

We've had many instances of electoral fraud in this country, Tower Hamlets and Peterborough are two of the most recent ones, it usually involves postal votes and it's inevitably the Left who benefit. The number of postal votes in the USA this time has increased enormously, and surprise, surprise, it seems most of them are voting for Biden. Trump is right to be suspicious, and he's right to voice those concerns, electoral fraud should be called out any and every time it's suspected, and not swept under the carpet until it's too late.

In Wisconsin the result is looking to be a very tight margin, less than 1%. If this state was in favour of Biden, would Trump than ask for a recount as he is entitled to under that state’s law or would he stick with his wish that the counting must stop.

In Wisconsin the result is looking to be a very tight margin, less than 1%. If this state was in favour of Biden, would Trump than ask for a recount as he is entitled to under that state’s law or would he stick with his wish that the counting must stop.
    That all sounds a bit corrupt to me. Oh -----wait a minute ---stupid boy ------it's politics so there is bound to be corruption involved! I'll go back to doing something useful.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Yes he will look a chump Trump if he’s won as it looks will happen
    Looking more like Biden now cue Trump hysteria

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)