+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden or Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Seems the Donald has been impeached on charges of 'inciting an insurrection'. Could anyone tell me precisely what he said that could be framed as 'inciting an insurrection' ?
    No idea sinkov, I'M too busy painting to research the transcript.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    No idea sinkov, I'M too busy painting to research the transcript.
    "After the President of the United States openly and brazenly incited insurrection and sedition in his own country,"

As you posted this BT (Post334) I assumed you'd read it, but you hadn't, so merely speculation on your part ?

There's an awful lot of hot air on this subject BT, I wonder just how many of those, from whom said vapours are emanating, have actually read it ?

The image of Trump inciting his mob to riot was fresh in my mind sinkov, since then a 76-page report was issued the day before the House was set to vote to impeach Trump on Wednesday. I have not yet downloaded a copy but the fact a number of Republican Senators have backed the impeachment speaks volumes.

Evidence is trickling out on police charge sheets that some protesters were intent on murdering law makers and Democrat Senators.

Meanwhile the monster is executing Death Row prisoners at a rate not seen since Hitler was on the rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I've not read anywhere that BLM are anti law and order, they just want black people to be treated the same as white folks and to not be hassled disproportionately by the police which we know happens in this country (I don't know how bad it is in the USA but I suspect it will be worse).
    I actually listed the aims and objectives of BLM on this msgboard sometime last summer Chris, it'll be a bugger finding them now though, and when I look through their website they seem to have 'hidden' them somewhere, they were stated clearly back then, I can't find them now. What there is though is a policy document, The Breathe Act :-

https://breatheact.org/wp-content/up...F_FINAL3-1.pdf

Some excerpts,

"Eliminate Federal programs and agencies used to finance and expand the U.S. criminal-legal system,

Directly make changes to the Federal criminal-legal system,

Developing a time-bound plan to close all Federal prisons and immigration detention centers;

Decriminalizing and retroactively expunging drug offenses.

Make grants to local jurisdictions so that they can make and implement tailored plans to decarcerate their jails and/or defund
    their police forces;

Offer a 50% Federal match for projected savings when States and/or local jurisdictions close detention facilities, including (but
    not limited to) local jails, State prisons, and youth prisons;

Repealing all existing State juvenile offenses;"

And some people think Donald Trump is mad, bad and dangerous, but he has nothing on these fruitcakes. There's plenty more Chris, but I think you'll have got the gist by now, and I've put the link up if you want to discover for yourself what BLM are really about. The really scary thing is though, our police actually get on their knees when approached by this lot, that worries me far more than a couple of hundred nut jobs running riot in Washington.

The image of Trump inciting his mob to riot was fresh in my mind sinkov, since then a 76-page report was issued the day before the House was set to vote to impeach Trump on Wednesday. I have not yet downloaded a copy but the fact a number of Republican Senators have backed the impeachment speaks volumes.

Evidence is trickling out on police charge sheets that some protesters were intent on murdering law makers and Democrat Senators.

Meanwhile the monster is executing Death Row prisoners at a rate not seen since Hitler was on the rampage.
    Yes but what did he actually say that was inciting an insurrection ? You can't tell me can you ? I must own up to having an advantage over you, I've read it, and I'm wondering what I've missed, thought you might be able to help me out, but obviously not.

Give me a little time sinkov. At present I'm painting the kitchen ceiling and it's really bloody time consuming and fiddly as phuck.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yes but what did he actually say that was inciting an insurrection ? You can't tell me can you ? I must own up to having an advantage over you, I've read it, and I'm wondering what I've missed, thought you might be able to help me out, but obviously not.
    Bearing in mind that from his podium Trump could see that a percentage of his, so called. supporters were clad in bullet proof vests and carrying automatic weapons.

Trumps puppet Giuliani was then heard to say we may need trial by combat.

Then Trump called on the mob to march on the Capitol building, and cheer on members of the senate who supported him, but not those who opposed him.
    He requested Mike Pence to declare the election void, although Pence did not have the authority to do so, and Pence quite rightly refused to do Trumps bidding.
    Trump stated that the election had been stolen from him and he and his supporters should never concede but should fight like hell, because this was their country. Yet he has never produced a shred of genuine evidence to support his deluded claims of election fraud.
    Trump told this mob that he would be marching with them, but failed to do that. He obviously saw that there was some of the mob that were intent on causing mayhem in the Capitol building and it may lead to a violent confrontation. It is also obvious that Trump is unlikely to put himself in harms way, just look at the way he has avoided military service by dubious means.
    From what has taken place within the USA since November I would say that it was Trump that was attempting commit election fraud, and on January 21st he and Giuliani should be charged with that offence.
    The worrying thing for me is that this deranged individual with less than a week in power, has the access codes needed to launch nuclear weapons. The only thing standing in his way should he try to do so is that a serving military officer may refuse what that officer considers an illegal order.

Give me a little time sinkov. At present I'm painting the kitchen ceiling and it's really bloody time consuming and fiddly as phuck.
    To be honest BT, you're probably better off painting the kitchen ceiling, it's a bloody long, boring ramble, for the most part moaning about about how he was diddled and at least half of the speech, if not more, is just a list of the various and many alleged frauds perpetrated against him. But of incitement to insurrection, not much that I can see.

Everyone knows that the Lib Dems won the 2019 election, by a lot.

People were not allowed in during the counts, except a tiny, chosen number. What had they got to hide? Millions of illegal postal votes were "found", many from dead people.

We will NEVER accept this result and we have to fight like hell to get it overturned.

We have definite evidence of election fraud (EVERYONE knows it happened) but, so far, 59 courts have proven that they are part of the fraud by rejecting the facts.

Now there has to be trial by combat.

WE are going to march to Westminster and we will cheer on those MP's who agree with us, but not those who oppose us.

I have instructed the speaker to rule the election null and void.

We shall never give up the fight.

"Then Trump called on the mob to march on the Capitol building, and cheer on members of the senate who supported him, but not those who opposed him."

What words did he actually use VC ? Are these the words you're referring to ?

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength," he told the crowd of several thousand supporters. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,"

You can see why NBC say, "Trump's speech is probably defensible in every court in the land, except perhaps the Senate." Not much incitement to insurrection there.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)