+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Biden or Trump

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Everyone knows that the Lib Dems won the 2019 election, by a lot.
    Bollox 59, I know Remain won the Referendum, or they would have done but for the blatant lies on that big red Boris Bus, so you were well and truly swindled there, but this is a step too far, I'm not having this one at all. Come on mon ami, admit it, you're making it up as you go along aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Bollox 59, I know Remain won the Referendum, or they would have done but for the blatant lies on that big red Boris Bus, so you were well and truly swindled there, but this is a step too far, I'm not having this one at all. Come on mon ami, admit it, you're making it up as you go along aren't you.
    sinkov --don't be so harsh on the man ----he is just doing a Trump and will be impeached the next time that Chris Wood scores!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov --don't be so harsh on the man ----he is just doing a Trump and will be impeached the next time that Chris Wood scores!
    What??!!

As early as tomorrow??

What??!!

As early as tomorrow??

He usually does well against the Hammers! You had better lock yourself away!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    He usually does well against the Hammers! You had better lock yourself away!
    Just to add to that, playing for us he has scored 3 times in 3 starts against the Hammers, he has come on as sub twice and scored 3 times and only once played against them as a sub when he did not score! Fingers crossed!

Old Trumpster has nothing on us Brits...

"On 6 January, the US Capitol was sacked by a pro-Trump mob, the first large-scale occupation of the citadel of American democracy since the British burned it during the War of 1812."

Everyone knows that the Lib Dems won the 2019 election, by a lot.

People were not allowed in during the counts, except a tiny, chosen number. What had they got to hide? Millions of illegal postal votes were "found", many from dead people.

We will NEVER accept this result and we have to fight like hell to get it overturned.

We have definite evidence of election fraud (EVERYONE knows it happened) but, so far, 59 courts have proven that they are part of the fraud by rejecting the facts.

Now there has to be trial by combat.

WE are going to march to Westminster and we will cheer on those MP's who agree with us, but not those who oppose us.

I have instructed the speaker to rule the election null and void.

We shall never give up the fight.
    "Lib Dem MP Sarah Olney accused of election fraud over spending reported to police"

Looks like Dems on both sides of the Atlantic are not averse to a bit of electoral fraud and vote rigging.

Seems the Donald has been impeached on charges of 'inciting an insurrection'. Could anyone tell me precisely what he said that could be framed as 'inciting an insurrection' ?
    Anyone ??

I'm also thinking that surely it cannot be legal to incite an insurrection, so can anyone explain why he's not been charged with a criminal offence ?

Anyone ??

I'm also thinking that surely it cannot be legal to incite an insurrection, so can anyone explain why he's not been charged with a criminal offence ?
    sinkov-- this is the reason they have done what they have done ---at the end of the day it is all politics and not worht anything!

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

As he been put on trial yet ?

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)