+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Biden or Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm not gloating at all BT, if you remember at the time I went to the trouble of reading Trump's speech in it's entirety, there was no incitement to insurrection in it, none at all. I asked on this msgboard if anyone could tell me what I was missing, where the incitement was, no one, including your good self, could show any evidence of Trump inciting an insurrection, because there was none. But the Lefties wanted their Show Trial, and went ahead with impeachment anyway, with the inevitable outcome, the Donald exonerated. I wonder how much this farce has cost the American taxpayer, and what good causes could have benefitted from it if it had been more wisely spent ?
    And I can tell you why they didn't go down the criminal charges/Grand Jury route, because the lack of evidence meant it would never have even got to court, so they chose the Show Trial instead. American was run by right wing idiots for four years, now it's run by infantile Lefties. God bless, and help, America.
    I’m not sure how they could impeach a man who isn’t president anyway, good on Trump
    I say

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m not sure how they could impeach a man who isn’t president anyway, good on Trump
    I say
    They impeached Trump while he was still President army, but as the whole process is specifically designed to remove a President from office, and Trump was leaving soon anyway, the whole exercise was a pointless charade. Whether a guilty verdict would have been valid and stood had they found him guilty, I'm not sure even the Americans know.

With a bit of luck this may be the last we hear from or about that despicable person that is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    With a bit of luck this may be the last we hear from or about that despicable person that is Donald Trump.
    Could be wishful thinking that VC, people like the Donald do not go quietly, I think he's already proved that. He'll never be Potus again though, the US voting system has enough checks and balances built in now to prevent that happening, as has already been proved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Could be wishful thinking that VC, people like the Donald do not go quietly, I think he's already proved that. He'll never be Potus again though, the US voting system has enough checks and balances built in now to prevent that happening, as has already been proved as well.
    Not the rigged voting bollox again sinkov. PLEASE?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)