+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden or Trump

Biden or Trump

We may know tomorrow, but it may take longer to count. Trump may not hand over power if he loses, Biden might forget who he is if he wins.
    What fun!

I'm hoping the polls have got it wrong again and Trump wins, but somehow I can't see it this time. I don't really care who runs America, and it's nowt to do with me anyway, but Trump is much more fun, I just love watching the steam coming out of lefties ears, and the wisps of blue smoke rising from the top of their heads, whenever you mention his name. Sadly it seems I'm about to be deprived of that pleasure, but never mind, lefties will soon find someone else to be outraged about, and I can wind them up over them.

Biden...isn't that a vote for koala ?....Doris was Brexit - Macron was "anything" but the Front nationale - and Trump would've been lost without the hated Hillary... .

Trump even lied about 007 helping him get planning permission for his Aberdeen golf course.

Undeniably he is a force of nature, but so is a Tsunami, and look at the devastation that can cause.

Sadly, I could not trust Biden to remember to put the cat out.

Biden or Trump? Crikey what a choice!

Democratic Party candidate for Vice President Kamala Harris indicated Saturday in an interview via email with The Arab American News that under a Joe Biden administration, the United States will renew its ties with the Palestinians, and oppose Israeli unilateral actions that undermines the two-state solution.

Harris also said that a Biden administration will take immediate steps to restore economic and humanitarian assistance to the Palestinians, attempt to address the humanitarian crisis in Gaza and reopen the US consulate in East Jerusalem, in addition to working to reopen the PLO mission in Washington.

Great so the phuckers can dig more tunnels - idiots !

"We are committed to a two-state solution, and we will oppose any unilateral steps that undermine that goal. We will also oppose annexation and settlement expansion," she added.
    ( Well its not really dumb is it ,you can have more trade with 300 mill Arabs, then you can with 9 mill Jews.)

If the Israelis would stop the annexations and house demolitions, relax the stranglehold on Gaza and continue the reconciliation process with the Arab nations, I'm sure that would be a "win, win" situation Balan?

I hope Israel does not get stuck in-between a rock and a hard place if the Democrats win in the US.

My God, it does not get any easier does it?

After 1948 Arab armies attacked Israel and grabbed what is called the West Bank,that was illegal,we have done all that !(previous posts ) .......''relax the stranglehold on Gaza''? So they can bring in more weapons, more rockets etc etc ?
    ''Reconciliation process''? That's natural now because of threats from Iran.

What the West does not understand is, what the Muslims want is a great community ''Ummah''
    An ummah is a community based on beliefs and the Muslim ummah is that which believes in the guidance of One Allah and in the prophethood of Muhammad. The Qur'an ties the ummah specifically to certain kinds of ideas. As a theological concept, the ummah is meant to transcend national, racial, and class divisions to unite all Muslims. The concept of the ummah dates to the time of the Prophet Muhammad and stresses the importance of the organisation of society along ethical (and Islamic) lines. ......( to unite all Muslims!!!)

Biden confident of winning, so that’s Kamala Harris likely to be first female black President sooner rather than later.
    One Pence for Trumps thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    We may know tomorrow, but it may take longer to count. Trump may not hand over power if he loses, Biden might forget who he is if he wins.
    What fun!
    Trump please , can’t have a slimey child bothering Clinton puppet in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Trump please , can’t have a slimey child bothering Clinton puppet in charge.
    YOu can watch what happens all night on British TV ---I don't suffer from insominia so please enjoy it on my behalf.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)