+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Biden or Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    As he been put on trial yet ?
    Who --Trump or 59_60? The time is night because Wood scored last night so all will come to fruition!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Who --Trump or 59_60? The time is night because Wood scored last night so all will come to fruition!
    It's Mr Trump Sub, by now I thought he would be safely locked away behind bars, but he still seems to be roaming freely. As he not even been put on trial yet ?

China again: (is our Joe going to be tested?)

China toughened its language towards Taiwan on Thursday, warning after recent stepped up military activities near the island that “independence means war” and that their armed forces were taking action to respond to provocation and foreign interference.

Taiwan, claimed by China as its own territory, reported multiple Chinese fighter jets and bombers entering Taiwan’s southwestern air defence identification zone over the weekend, prompting concern in Washington.
    “We warn those ‘Taiwan independence’ elements: those who play with fire will burn themselves, and ‘Taiwan independence’ means war,” he added.

One week into the job, US President Joe Biden has sent a clear warning to Beijing against any expansionist intentions in East and Southeast Asia. In multiple calls and statements, he and his top security officials have underscored support for allies Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, signalling Washington’s rejection of China’s disputed territorial claims in those areas.

Austin affirmed that the United States “remains opposed to any unilateral attempts to change the status quo in the East China Sea,” according to a Pentagon statement on the call.

Meanwhile, three days into the Biden administration, State Department spokesman Ned Price warned China about menacing Taiwan after it repeatedly sent more than a dozen military fighters and bombers through the island’s air defence zone.
    “We will stand with friends and allies to advance our shared prosperity security and values in the Indo-Pacific region — and that includes deepening our ties with Democratic Taiwan,” Price said in a statement.

Washington has long sided with allies such as South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia in rejecting disputed Chinese territorial claims in the East China Sea and South China Sea.

Also the Chinese are coming out with a new law (its a new rule!) To take effect on 1st Feb
    authorising its Coast guard to use armed force to secure its -nine dash line claim to almost the entire South China sea. China's Coast guard is the largest in the world. China's Coast guard is backed up by its Navy. Under the new law China can take up all the necessary measures, including the use of weapons when national sovereignty, sovereign rights, and jurisdiction are being illegally infringed upon by foreign organisations or individuals at sea.

''we are phucked !!! The corona and now perhaps this??? The worlds economy ???

It's Mr Trump Sub, by now I thought he would be safely locked away behind bars, but he still seems to be roaming freely. As he not even been put on trial yet ?
    No chance whatsoever sinkov. The Republicans need him for battles yet to come.

Trump's trial in the Senate will start on February 9th.

With the Senate split 50-50 between Democrats and Republicans there would need to be 17 Republicans out of 50 to find him guilty (there has to be a 2/3 majority)

So he will probably be acquitted, but it could be close.

If found guilty he is almost certain to be debarred fro standing for public office again. This would require a further Senate vote, but this one would only require a simple majority and the Democrats would be able to get this passed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Trump's trial in the Senate will start on February 9th.

With the Senate split 50-50 between Democrats and Republicans there would need to be 17 Republicans out of 50 to find him guilty (there has to be a 2/3 majority)

So he will probably be acquitted, but it could be close.

If found guilty he is almost certain to be debarred fro standing for public office again. This would require a further Senate vote, but this one would only require a simple majority and the Democrats would be able to get this passed.
    More chance of your lot winning the next election 59er.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    More chance of your lot winning the next election 59er.
    The Donald not guilty of inciting an insurrection, I could have told them he was not guilty months ago, and saved them all that time and money, but Lefties do love a Show Trial.

Now he can run for President again.

The Donald not guilty of inciting an insurrection, I could have told them he was not guilty months ago, and saved them all that time and money, but Lefties do love a Show Trial.

Don't gloat sinkov, it's not nice! It was a bit like being tried in a Crown Court and your favourite uncle was the judge.

Pathetic showboating from the Democrats, they should have asked the FBI to investigate and chuck the evidence before a Grand Jury.

Trump would be on Bikers Island now if they had let law enforcement and due process do its job.

im sure he will,good old Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Don't gloat sinkov, it's not nice! It was a bit like being tried in a Crown Court and your favourite uncle was the judge.

Pathetic showboating from the Democrats, they should have asked the FBI to investigate and chuck the evidence before a Grand Jury.

Trump would be on Bikers Island now if they had let law enforcement and due process do its job.
    I'm not gloating at all BT, if you remember at the time I went to the trouble of reading Trump's speech in it's entirety, there was no incitement to insurrection in it, none at all. I asked on this msgboard if anyone could tell me what I was missing, where the incitement was, no one, including your good self, could show any evidence of Trump inciting an insurrection, because there was none. But the Lefties wanted their Show Trial, and went ahead with impeachment anyway, with the inevitable outcome, the Donald exonerated. I wonder how much this farce has cost the American taxpayer, and what good causes could have benefitted from it if it had been more wisely spent ?
    And I can tell you why they didn't go down the criminal charges/Grand Jury route, because the lack of evidence meant it would never have even got to court, so they chose the Show Trial instead. American was run by right wing idiots for four years, now it's run by infantile Lefties. God bless, and help, America.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)