+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: aucks.. how could you?

This calendar month 43% of his posts have been directly critical of others.
    I don't want anyone to be an outcast but when your opinions are not shared by others it's difficult.

Maybe his way of defending himself a bit.
    Look I am not here to take sides,just highlighting what i have seen from my side of things.
    I like everyone on here and dont wish to fall out with anyone but when i see something which needs to be brought up i will say it.

I agree nobody wants to fall out, particularly against one individual but he carries responsibility too.

Absolutely but wouldn't it be boring if we shared the same opinion.
    Yes its bloody dire at the moment and it's a struggle to get motivated to watch us however if someone tries to see from a positive stance,we shouldn't get our pitchforks out and tell him that view is not wanted round here.

Ok, data has always been my bag. I'm a sad git but I've looked at each post this calendar month and recorded each as neutral or critical of a member(s).

Percentage critical -

Aucks 57
    7/2 29
    Saxo 7
    Despair 0
    Champs 28
    Robin 25
    Alfi 0

I do feel that everyone has played a part here. But equally we are all adults and get on generally. Let's maybe change tac and change the subject for a few days?
    Whichever topic it is, be it religion, politics, fashion, music, football whatever.....the more you debate the more you become entrenched in your own views.
    Is anyone on the Rovers topic willing to listen to the other side? Not really. They wouldnt about any of the other topics I mentioned.
    None of us want to fall out, so hopefully a compromise.

I could come on tonight and say that was a wonderfully entertaining game of football. And all is well. I'd be lying.
    I was not looking forward to watching and now in glad it's over. I have very little to say and my expectancy is very low.
    To the point I'm not bothered who they play next and how they get on. Nice one if they win.

Sorry, I should add that in total 25 out of 102 posts were critical, however slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Ok, data has always been my bag. I'm a sad git but I've looked at each post this calendar month and recorded each as neutral or critical of a member(s).

Percentage critical -

Aucks 57
    7/2 29
    Saxo 7
    Despair 0
    Champs 28
    Robin 25
    Alfi 0
    To be fair. I'm a moaning git. I'll admit that. And maybe I need to consider a more positive outlook.

Aucks appears to be the most critical because he seems to reply directly to others posts more than most.

I think the most important thing, as is often said, none of us dislikes others, all good peeps here and foot can be an emotive issue.

Come on Biden!!

Tbh 72 , in these troubled times I am struggling to think of very few things that are un-emotive !😐
    Moreso the reason for all to count to ten and take a breath before letting rip.
    Accord to a old and good boss and continued friend of mine, I am one of the most patient man he’s known. But I myself have been tested to limits this past 6 months.
    So no crit from me for folk blasting off at this time as I am well aware why it is so.
    Keep well chaps.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)