+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: aucks.. how could you?

So that’s just me an Alfie not in naughty corner then😂
    Just a thought on this though:
    When does loudly expressing an opinion against another’s become critical?
    For me it’s when it is clearly personal in saying that a person knows nothing and in addition uses abusive language in forcing it home ala LT comments section! Those people seemingly vote for gods sake😐
    Last edited by Despair; 04-11-2020 at 07:54 AM.

Not sure I agree with that numbers list sven.
    25 for me???i am one of the most on the fence sitters you will ever see.

Despair it becomes critical when it no longer becomes a debate but a direct attack against someone's opinion.
    I was just highlighting it before it becomes a problem.
    We are all different in what we say and think and that's what should make a board great.
    I just dont want a poster feel he shouldn't post because his/her opinion differs to others.

You are indeed Robin but your two (and 4 of my 5) are in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Despair it becomes critical when it no longer becomes a debate but a direct attack against someone's opinion.
    I was just highlighting it before it becomes a problem.
    We are all different in what we say and think and that's what should make a board great.
    I just dont want a poster feel he shouldn't post because his/her opinion differs to others.
    Robin, that’s why my musing on it was a open forum one, not towards your posting on it. Something I tend do in most cases as it removes the personal aspect.
    It’s easy to divert from debate to argue when it’s a one to one ‘conflict’ of opinion.

That's the key Despair.
    Don't refer to a poster or simply say "that's crap" or "I'm not accepting that"

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    The evidence shows the opposite but let's ignore the facts.

Nobody wants any person to be isolated but we all must play our part.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    The evidence shows the opposite but let's ignore the facts.

Nobody wants any person to be isolated but we all must play our part.
    I must say. My back is normally up, as I am told I am wrong in every single post I make. Every opinion I have about football.
    All by one person. To the point I sometimes end up questioning myself.

The more I think about this, the more I do feel both sides need to accept what has happened.
    If I am told I am talking nonsense everyday, what am I supposed to do? Leave or dig my heels in?
    Sorry, but I am not being told that by someone. I am going to defend myself.

Where I drew the line was being asked why we are all moaning all the time? I felt that was a bit much and being so unaware of what is happening in the world right now was startling.

I live on my own, struggling. Not seeing anyone. I love my football. And I have felt this season has been poor. Having lost way more games than we have won or drawn.

I am not a child. But I get spoken to like I am one.
    I am told 'why overreact' and 'we are midtable'.
    Sorry but that simply not true. We aren't midtable. We are sat in relegation form. And have been for months. We are closer to the bottom 3 than we are to the top 6. But I will be told I am a mad man for saying that.

And I am not the only one who points this out. basically everyone knows what I meant. Everyone has eyes. Everyone has pretty much the same opinion.
    Apart from one guy.
    Who according to him, if you don't agree, you are some kind of idiot.

Not everyone is simply going to lie down and accept that.

Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, everyone needs to think about how they communicate.

And we are meant to play happy families and accept that.

I think this is where we draw a line and move on but without the personal criticism

Ditto.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)