+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: OT/ Whars yer troosers US Election

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I support the right to free speech. And I respect your right to like a ***ist racist mysogynist pu55y grabbing lying dangerous rude arrogant narcissistic insurrection planning confederate flag waving white supremacist loving Russian agent want to be be dictator who would like to drive a coach and horses through centuries of peaceful American democracy ��

He still has a lot of fans who support these values too so you're not alone.
    Phukksake Stokie, when will people like you learn? You say I support the values that you highlighted, But I would challenge you to point out where I have ever lied on here?

If you would permit me to make an analogy here, just because someone doesn’t agree with people taking the knee, it certainly doesn’t make them a racist. So please, get your opinions of me right phukkin up ya xx

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Phukksake Stokie, when will people like you learn? You say I support the values that you highlighted, But I would challenge you to point out where I have ever lied on here?

If you would permit me to make an analogy here, just because someone doesn’t agree with people taking the knee, it certainly doesn’t make them a racist. So please, get your opinions of me right phukkin up ya xx
    Easy tiger lol

I wasn't saying in my post that because you like Trump you are by definition all of these things. What I can't get my head round though is why people do support him personally when he is all of these things.
    Especially the danger to democracy bit.

What I do understand is that a lot of Republicans would never ever vote Democrat even if the candidate was Jesus Christ reborn! So any Republican leader is likely to still get their vote.

A good proportion of the 74 million Republican voters would have been voting for the party even though they were unhappy with Trump as a person. A lot of Republicans have cancelled their party registrations and a fair few donors have left as well.

He also seems to be about to split the party, so it's interesting times.

aye right pal

Think we can all see he’s a bit of a kunt!......... I know all the Monica types probably won’t agree, but when things are phukked up, and America is, one can appreciate a leader who concentrates on his own people first and foremost, and 79 million did

Think we can all see he’s a bit of a kunt!......... I know all the Monica types probably won’t agree, but when things are phukked up, and America is, one can appreciate a leader who concentrates on his own people first and foremost, and 79 million did
    You have just made that figure up.

And when you say own people I am assuming you mean the Trumps.

Monica types? Please do explain

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Monica types? Please do explain
    Its just rotten patter that the poster seems to think is highly amusing for some reason. I assume it references Monica Lewinsky who gave Bill Clinton a BJ in The White House. I cant recall anyone on here saying they are supporters of Bill Clinton let alone mention a president from 2 decades ago so baffles me why he keeps this up. I suspect a shortage of material from the supporter of the grab em by the pu55y se xual assault bragger. See how easy it is to drop these things in.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    You have just made that figure up.

And when you say own people I am assuming you mean the Trumps.
    Here he is, just a hint of The Big D and your off your knees, wiping the jizz off your cardigan to have a pop, love it when a plan comes together, you never fail xx

Here he is, just a hint of The Big D and your off your knees, wiping the jizz off your cardigan to have a pop, love it when a plan comes together, you never fail xx
    I'm not arguing any more, you haven't paid your £5 😁

https://youtu.be/xpAvcGcEc0k

You mean replying to a post like you have? What a very strange Trumpet you are.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)