+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: OT/ Whars yer troosers US Election

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    No but why accuse him of killing 240,000 people in his country when this country is doing worse and so are others some a lot worse is not really fair as I said don't think he has done well and you are right comparing him to the mess in this country is not great actually pisses me of every time wee nic compares us to england so can see where you are coming from there.
    You would have to be really stupid to read in to James comment that he is accusing Trump of killing 240,000 people. The clear point he made was he takes a large responsibility for the level of deaths. His response to the pandemic has been deeply irresponsible. Instead of levelling with the American people he constantly played it down (and admitted so in taped recordings with Woodward). Holding rallies without insisting on masks or social distancing, which research from Stanford University found was responsible for around 700 deaths. It now looks like the election night 'party' is the 2nd White House super spreader event with Trump's chief of staff and many others come down with COVID. Who it is not fair is the secret service agents employed to protect the President being unnecessarily exposed to all this reckless behaviour. Over 130 of them are currently in quarantine due to COVID.

The bottom line is he is will thankfully be out the door shortly despite his lame attempts to cling on to power. In the final analysis he is one term President losing to a Biden landslide. Damning.

I commented on what james said not what I thought he meant he stated that one of Trumps main causalties were 240,000 citizens if he meant perhaps less would have died then perhaps should have said that.I agree that trump never handled the covid well from what I heard his nonsense about drinking disinfectant not wearing masks and down playing it were not help full to his people who were trying to control the pandemic and could have played a part in Americas death per million being about as bad as Britians.Was it a landslide in the end thats what they said would be all along what was the total votes in end I lost interest while back think trump was only on71.5 million votes last I seen and the other one was on a lot more?Good luck to sleepy joe and hope he keeps the comedy show going thats only interesting thing to me about American politics.

Had a wee look Trump did really well by the amount of votes he got second most in American history 72 3/4 million but sleepy joe did better and got 50.9% of vote don't know if I would class that as a land slide to be honest but would not call the land slide comment false news but definitly questionable As I said well done to sleepy joe and hopefully does something decent for Britian in his tenure only thing that means anything to me.

Judging by his press conference yesterday, it would appear his hair dye has done the honourable thing by accepting defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Had a wee look Trump did really well by the amount of votes he got second most in American history 72 3/4 million but sleepy joe did better and got 50.9% of vote don't know if I would class that as a land slide to be honest but would not call the land slide comment false news but definitly questionable As I said well done to sleepy joe and hopefully does something decent for Britian in his tenure only thing that means anything to me.
    If you are calling a landslide questionable its Trump you are questioning. The reason I called it a landslide is Trump constantly referred to his win in 2016 'a landslide' a shellacking' so if Trump's victory was a landslide Biden is an even bigger one.

2016 result Electoral College Trump 304 Clinton 227 Trump lost popular vote by nearly 3 million

2020 result Electoral College Biden 306 Trump 232 Biden has won the popular vote by over 5 million and counting

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    If you are calling a landslide questionable its Trump you are questioning. The reason I called it a landslide is Trump constantly referred to his win in 2016 'a landslide' a shellacking' so if Trump's victory was a landslide Biden is an even bigger one.

2016 result Electoral College Trump 304 Clinton 227 Trump lost popular vote by nearly 3 million

2020 result Electoral College Biden 306 Trump 232 Biden has won the popular vote by over 5 million and counting
    Yeah well never new you were saying landslide in jest knew a land slide had been predicted for this one but am no fan of trump and actually don't really listen to much he says and take even less seriously so did not know anything about him claiming a land slide which was obviously nonsense.If you notice where I mentioned false news I added a laugh and a wink to show you I was not serious perhaps if you had did same with land slide comment I would have realised you were joking. No harm done though Trump done really well with amount of votes he got and sleepy did better thats what it's all about as have said my interest init now is very little and hope biden does good for us over here not too worried about how he does for America

Since Biden won the election weeks ago Trump has lost over 50 legal cases in his bogus battle to overturn the result. It has now received its fatal blow through The Supreme Court (including the 3 Trump appointees) who told them to get lost with their utterly ludicrous and undemocratic case.
    MAGA world not taking it well

The yanks are nuts aye, incredibe these mad chunts can buy guns like we go and buy bread and milk ffs

Can't get away from the image of wee spotty faced keyboard warriors feart to go outside their own bedrooms typing death and destruction

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Since Biden won the election weeks ago Trump has lost over 50 legal cases in his bogus battle to overturn the result. It has now received its fatal blow through The Supreme Court (including the 3 Trump appointees) who told them to get lost with their utterly ludicrous and undemocratic case.
    MAGA world not taking it well

Fuchsake Monica, you gonna keep this thread going until sleepy Joe keels over?

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)