+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are you getting your fix?

How are you getting your fix?

Sky/BT Box Office, Stream, Social media, or Radio. We pay enough to Sky, so we don’t PPV.

Young Villan is doing his own thing, Xbox with Sky Sports News updates, and I’m now using FlashScores. Not ideal, you get radio comms and video of goals as they go in (a couple of mins delay). I picked a virus from ‘Peacock streaming’ last season, so won’t risk another stream.

It’s not an enjoyable experience and I spend 90mins clock watching. I keep saying fk it, but I just can’t help but tune in.

If the match wasn’t on Live, then I could handle it, as we always used to. But it's the ‘Forbidden Fruit’ element of PPV that gets my goat.

Since the FA ordered players to take a knee in submission to some lefty organisation done it for me. Immediately cancelled my virgin media tv package and and now have no box...... should have done it years ago saving money and not funding these idiots from MSM.

Just get goal flashes through iPhone but like you end up clock watching it will do for now.

The fact that ‘the knee’ was forced upon us, makes it, for me, counterproductive. How can FIFA and UEFA ban the ‘Poppy on the shirt’ for political reasons, and then pander to an extreme left-wing political organisation? Both should stop hiding behind a patronisingly weak gesture, and prosecute all bigots, both on and off the pitch.

Now, re. subscription TV. It’s a bit different for me over here, AV. I like to hear English people speaking every now and then, like a comfort blanket if you like. Sometimes Sky Sports offers that unless Chavs like Morrison and the scouse mafia poison the airwaves, innit, laarr.

Micah ‘Beckenbauer’ Richards and Danny ‘Maldini’ Mills do my nut in. Not as bad as ‘Gangsta’ Morrison, but very close.

Fk, why do I still subscribe???

Mobdro and VIP box streaming for me, does not always work but you can within 1 hours be watching extend clear highlights on Youtube!

Even whem we went on our crazy run, I never got too excited.
    For me, football is dead without the crowds, all these silly results will go once the fans are back and screaming for blood. No atmosphere, you can always here Jack scream...."for gods sake man'
    No roar, no excitement, still players taking a knee, i think most players are wondering why?
    Sky have anti racist slogan appearing from every ticker tape, soccer saturday ruined, i could have easilly have watched that instead of watching a match!
    The over reaction to have every diverse charactor on the panel is becoming laugable, you either have it or you Dont, regadless....
    Micah is actually quite funny so is Kamara, Clinton would be okay but I cannot understand him and Merson is the lone clown. I cannot help thinking Jeff Stelling will be off soon to create his own programme like Top gear and invite hes mates back on??
    Look, with this crazy virus, even if we somehow could win the league, it would not seem real and would not register in our minds and quickly forgotten. I used to love saturdays, football, betting, tv but its all gone, we get 1 prem game on at 3pm!

My fix.....beer☹

I stream to my phone on hesgoal, sometimes it's great and others it buffers constantly & then I can't be arsed - I am however amazed at the picture quality when it works. It's very strange without the fans, I too am completely fed up with the pervasive influence of the left, especially when game already had kick it out campaigns to tackle racism. If football were to stay like this I wouldn't miss it.

Makes me wonder just how many fans will come back to watching live at the grounds!

Think the fans will flock back, Dave. Just like flocking to pubs and restaurants last night. Nothing like spreading a bit more virus before locking down. I'm blessed in NZ every EPL game live and on demand for $15 a month or 8 quid.

That’s the difference oz here in England we we pay the most for something and get the least for it rip off Britain here mate.

I see the prem PPV has backfired and will be scrapped.£15 a game☹ you can see why people stream!

PPV fees cancelled till the New Year.

Remaining Villa fixtures for November.

Villa v Brighton

Saturday 21st November 3pm

BT Sports

West Ham v Villa

Monday 30th November 8pm

Sky Sports
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 13-11-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)