+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November International Break call ups

It stems from reading something that is a) available freely on any football website or sport media b) nobody gives a **** anyway! c) I knew it would rile the pedantic prick!

Pedantic? Look in the mirror. There's the #1 pedant. My way or the highway Swale.

I, inadvertantly, posted FA when it was the EFL and you joyously mocked.

rA pointed out you had posted a wrong scoreline and you got all uppity about it. Don't do as I do, do as I say, seems to be your motto.

If I was a pedant I would have pointed out, long ago, your inability to distinguish between your and you're OR there, their and they're. I didn't and will not gloat on it. Others have pointed it out and Mr Uppity surfaced again.

Knight "promoted" to the Irish Senior squad again. Might be facing Lawro tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    The first is in. David Marshall has been called up for Scotland's 3 games.
    He made Mrs F a very happy woman! (in a sporting sense...)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    He made Mrs F a very happy woman! (in a sporting sense...)
    ...well he is a ‘big lad’ ...but seriously, it was quite cheering to see a Derby player being hailed as an international hero, albeit for Scotland.
    Probably Archie Gemmill the last time that happened.

you forget Connor Sammon and that well known jock, Chris Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    you forget Connor Sammon and that well known jock, Chris Martin
    ‘International heroes’?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)